Accountant to sign?

Old Jul 19th 2008, 10:16 am
Forum Regular

bobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nice
Default Accountant to sign?

Can I get my accountant to sign as a commissioner of oaths on our stat dec of common law union?

Thanks
Old Jul 19th 2008, 2:57 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Accountant to sign?

Only if your accountant is also a commissioner of oaths or notary public.
Old Jul 19th 2008, 7:51 pm
KJM
BE Enthusiast

KJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to allKJM is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bobcaygeonjon
Can I get my accountant to sign as a commissioner of oaths on our stat dec of common law union?

Thanks
I just getting a document signed by a commissioner of oath and there is not many around. I tried a lot of solicitors in three town's without success. The magistrates court will do the document for £25 within a couple of days. I phoned on Thurs and I going on Tues.

I hope this helps
Old Jul 19th 2008, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

bobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nicebobcaygeonjon is just really nice

Originally Posted by KJM
I just getting a document signed by a commissioner of oath and there is not many around. I tried a lot of solicitors in three town's without success. The magistrates court will do the document for £25 within a couple of days. I phoned on Thurs and I going on Tues.

I hope this helps

That sort of helps.

went to see my accountant and he said he couldnt do it but seems to think any solicitor would do.