About Visa & Landing Papers

Old Jan 2nd 2005, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow About Visa & Landing Papers

Hi all,

I would like to get some information regarding Immigration To Canada.
I have filed my case with CIC in May 2001.I got my Medical papers in October 2004.I have completed the medicals .Now i have submitted the passport, Tight for Permanent reseident fees, and my medicals report to CIC.I have applied throught NewDelhi Office.I am from Trivandrum, Kerala.

I have submitted all these in November 2004.Can anybody help me to know how long shall it take , now to get my Visa and landing papers.IAlso please let me know what all processe are they needed to finish inorder to issue my papers.I have submitted a recent Police Clearence Certificate also.

Hope to hear from you.

Regds
PP
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 5:08 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: About Visa & Landing Papers

Hi

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Hi all,

I would like to get some information regarding Immigration To Canada.
I have filed my case with CIC in May 2001.I got my Medical papers in October 2004.I have completed the medicals .Now i have submitted the passport, Tight for Permanent reseident fees, and my medicals report to CIC.I have applied throught NewDelhi Office.I am from Trivandrum, Kerala.

I have submitted all these in November 2004.Can anybody help me to know how long shall it take , now to get my Visa and landing papers.IAlso please let me know what all processe are they needed to finish inorder to issue my papers.I have submitted a recent Police Clearence Certificate also.

Hope to hear from you.

Regds
PP
Nothing more, you are just waiting for Delhi to return the passport with the COPR and off you go to Canada.

PMM
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Default Thanx

Hi,

PMM thank you a lot.But what about the Security checks .Is it yet to be done after submitting all this.How is the usual process.Please let me know.

Thanks
PP
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 5:43 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thanx

Hi

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Hi,

PMM thank you a lot.But what about the Security checks .Is it yet to be done after submitting all this.How is the usual process.Please let me know.

Thanks
PP
Once you got the positive decision, by CIC requesting you undergo medical, thats when the background security started.

PMM
Old Jan 2nd 2005, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

Default Something more

Ok PMM thank youonce again.Anyway where are you from.Are you from Canada.If you can give me any details regarding the job details for Web/Graphics designer, i will be thankfull.I heard that Toronto has more job opportunities in this fields.Could u please give me some tips on job search, and what all things should i be prepared with, professionally as a designer.

Regds
PP