Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Abandonment procedure and its consequences

Wikiposts

Abandonment procedure and its consequences

Old Sep 6th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

ibhatti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Abandonment procedure and its consequences

I got my citizenship!!! Thanks all for the support and plentiful advise. Special thanks to Andrew P. Miller and SingPro who gave wonderful advise. Good luck to all!!!
Old Sep 6th 2007, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

SinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the roughSinghPro is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: Abandonment procedure and its consequences

Originally Posted by ibhatti
I got my citizenship!!! Thanks all for the support and plentiful advise. Special thanks to Andrew P. Miller and SingPro who gave wonderful advise. Good luck to all!!!
Congrats. Yours is a god example that if you are in the right and true, there is nothing to worry. Welcome to the Canuck Club !
Old Sep 6th 2007, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

Minerva101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!!

Can I ask you how long it took the process?. Where are you living?

Thanks

Minerva
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

ibhatti is an unknown quantity at this point

I am in Toronto, started in March 2007 and got citizenship in Sep 2007.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 2:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

congrats...obviously you ended up just going ahead with it and not abbandon it...good for you.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

newshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond reputenewshoney has a reputation beyond repute

Fascinating to read through this thread... I'm so glad you persevered and didn't abandon your citizenship application.