Aaurgghh!!!!!!!!

Old May 19th 2005, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Aaurgghh!!!!!!!!

Oh my god! My mum just called......
PP Request has been received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My timeline is unbeliveableable!!!!!!
Thank you to Andrew, Jim, PMM and everyone else who has been a help over the last few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am on cloud nine, just have to work out where to land now!
Oh My, am SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!!!
Old May 19th 2005, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

Tim-Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aaurgghh!!!!!!!!

My goodness that was quick!!

Congratulations
Old May 20th 2005, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by blairwitch
Thank you to Andrew, Jim, PMM and everyone else who has been a help over the last few months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd donate a kidney to have had a timeline like yours!

Congrats!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

Jameso is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!! briliant timeline, technical question, do you now have to post your passport to Australia to get it stamped?

Thanks in advance ( and well done again ) Jameso
Old May 20th 2005, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one, many congrats

Biiiiink
Old May 20th 2005, 2:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

*does...happy dance*~*~* go aussies go~~~~~~~~~~~ LMAO~
Old May 20th 2005, 2:21 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!

You have to post your passports to Aus for visas?....

If you are in Banff just hit the road south til you get to the US border then drive round the post and come back in, "landing" as you do so!

Morw
Old May 20th 2005, 4:14 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Wow, great, so happy for U.

Old May 20th 2005, 4:31 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

QUICK.....Do the Lottery...It's your Lucky day!!!!....CONGRATS
Old May 20th 2005, 8:18 am
Jenny & Tony

Happydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud ofHappydayz has much to be proud of

well done, heres wishing you all the best in Canada
Old May 20th 2005, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

blairwitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jameso
Congrats!! briliant timeline, technical question, do you now have to post your passport to Australia to get it stamped?

Thanks in advance ( and well done again ) Jameso

Yup, sent it by courier this morning, to my mum, who will then send it to Sydney for stamping. Then they will send it back to her, and then she can finally send it back to me..... then its off to the States for "landing"!

Thanks for all the good wishes, it still hasn't really sunk in, thankfully I have a monster hang-over to occupy my thoughts at the moment!
Going to go and lie on the couch for awhile now!!!!
Old May 20th 2005, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

iphillip is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done all the best
Old May 20th 2005, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Tim-Bo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well I'll be darned!!!

Got home yesterday and there was a letter awaiting me from CHC London, shit I thought, what have I forgotten, opened it up and it was a request for my passport and to say my immigration visa was ready.

Now I was so shocked, I only just received my AOR from CHC London dated May 12 and here we are sorted.

Tim
Old May 20th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tim-Bo
Well I'll be darned!!!

Got home yesterday and there was a letter awaiting me from CHC London, shit I thought, what have I forgotten, opened it up and it was a request for my passport and to say my immigration visa was ready.

Now I was so shocked, I only just received my AOR from CHC London dated May 12 and here we are sorted.

Tim

what???? man! I'm so shocked about your timeline!! Have a great weekend and drink also for me!!!
Old May 21st 2005, 6:53 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cryout
what???? man! I'm so shocked about your timeline!! Have a great weekend and drink also for me!!!
Great news Blairwitch
a great timeline; mine too was done in 3 months and 8 days////
congrats mate....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.