90 letter/self employed

Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was: Cullicudden, Scotland. Now: Hammonds Plains, NS
Merry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to beholdMerry is a splendid one to behold
Default 90 letter/self employed

Hi - recieved 90 letter on Christmas Eve but am having trouble putting together documents. The items asked for seem to be more appropriate for employees - I need some advice about applying as a self-employed person. For example, I do not have (not have had for >10 years) an employer, manager, etc. Is it OK to have my accountant put together detailing the information on my employment history, etc? Will this be enough? Any advice would be great, thanks!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 letter/self employed

Originally Posted by Merry
Hi - recieved 90 letter on Christmas Eve but am having trouble putting together documents. The items asked for seem to be more appropriate for employees - I need some advice about applying as a self-employed person. For example, I do not have (not have had for >10 years) an employer, manager, etc. Is it OK to have my accountant put together detailing the information on my employment history, etc? Will this be enough? Any advice would be great, thanks!
I am no expert at this, we are self employed but contract out so need copies of contracts also accounts details as you say, and tax returns i think ? sorry can';t be more help others will be along to help, let us know if you find out so it can help others,
Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

z030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to beholdz030209 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 90 letter/self employed

Originally Posted by Merry
im guessing here, but perhaps: tax returns, NIC's (call your tax office now and get that moving because they take their sweet time), accounts......