90 days update question

Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Scientist is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 90 days update question

Hi there,
I am in the process of updating my file. According to the 90days letter I need to update New Schedule 1 and IMM0008 forms. Shedule 1 form is fine but when I downloaded IMM0008 form from CIC london website it reads "Federal Skilled Wokder class simplified application process". I think this form is for those who applied after sept 2007. How to get the older version of the form, or shud I submit this form?
Please reply
Thank you for your help.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

britsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond reputebritsnake has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 days update question

The form on CIC looks fine http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...imm0008_3e.pdfYou were probably in the wrong section of the site.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 12:14 am
Forum Regular

Thanx Britsnake.

Appreciate your help
The following CIC london link has a different IM0008 form.
http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/f...ed/e_skill.htm

I am confused now.

Last edited by Scientist; Mar 25th 2008 at 12:20 am.
Old Mar 25th 2008, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Vancouver, BC (originally from Huddersfield, W. Yorkshire)
adele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond reputeadele has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scientist
Thanx Britsnake.

Appreciate your help
The following CIC london link has a different IM0008 form.
http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/f...ed/e_skill.htm

I am confused now.
Hi Scientist

I used the version of IMM0008 in the link given above when responding to my 90 day letter. I know that this is titled 'simplified' but:

a) it is following the instructions given by CHC in the letter - as you point out the link takes you to that version

and

b) that version includes all the same contents as in the previous version but with a little bit more as well (so they are getting all the same information from you)

I agree that it's a bit confusing but that was my take on it. No doubt others see it differently but surely as long are you are supplying all the info that's the main thing?

I'll find out when I hear back from CHC anyway I guess...

Good luck with it all whatever you decide

Adele
Old Mar 25th 2008, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Adele for your help and suggestions,
I will wait for others to response, especially those who have updated their application.

Thank you once again for your help
Old Mar 26th 2008, 1:08 am
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

Hi

I do agree the link given in the updated letter takes you to the simplified version but I used the full version. I seem to remember Andrew Miller advising that this was the correct form in a previous thread. It is confusing isn't it?

I sent my updated documents on 6 March together with an ACPO police certificate so if I have any feedback I will post on the forum.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Gary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really nice

Hi, I am worrying myself now as I had kept my original forms from Dec 05 as electronic copies. I updated the info on them and re printed. I haven't even looked at any new IM0008 forms on the web.
Posted them on Tuesday so hope they are ok.
I also sent updated versions of other schedules due to additions in the family. These forms weren't actually asked for, but the original ones were no longer acurate.
Only time will tell.
Good luck with yours.
Gary.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all

Although I printed off the full IM0008 form from the web, I could not see any difference between the original form I submitted in Oct 05 and the version I used this time.

If you updated an electronic version of your original form (how did you manage to retain an electronic version?! I am impressed) then I think this would be okay.

Hope so!
Old Mar 27th 2008, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Gary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really niceGary and Suzie is just really nice

Nothing fancy.
If you have Adobe Pro, it allows you to fill pdf forms in on the pc then print and or save.
It came in very handy for this as all CIC's forms are pdf.

Gary