90 days letter

Old Jul 25th 2007, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Josephparappally is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy 90 days letter

Kindly give me some information.

I had filed my application for Permanent residency of Canada on dated 2nd September 2005. Some of my friends they filed in October 2005 are received a letter of 90 days notice for updating Police clearence etc. But I haven't get any information. They are not asking for our PCC and another updating information. I already submitted my English test IELTS and Fund details etc.
Old Jul 25th 2007, 2:21 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 90 days letter

There are no 2 identical cases and even very similar applications submitted same day to the same visa post by twin brothers who completed same education and work side by side on the same job will be processed at different pace. Many cases submitted at the same time to same office are getting into assessment stage around same time (give or take few months), but not all. Patience is a virtue...
Old Jul 25th 2007, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Default Work Visa and Permanent Residency application

Sir,

My wife is a Principal applicant of our Canadian PR application. It is in process. We filed on September 2005 at London office. She is working as a Registered Nurse. Now she is getting a work visa from Alberta as a Registered nurse. Also she got her Temporary nursing practise permit from CARNA.

Her employer of Canada suggest that dependents can come to Canada only after completing her probation period 3 months. I would like to know her dependent husband can work in Canada or not? Whether our children will get school admission in canada? (Children are age between 8 & 4)

Whether her work visa will give any support for reducing the processing time our PR application of Canada.

Presently we are working in UAE. when she will go with her work visa to Canada. We are planing to go back to our home country India. In that case how our PR application formalities will complete. Where will be the consulate interview of dependents will arrange. How will the dependent (Husband)obtained his UAE Police clearance as long as he cancelled his UAE visa and living in India.

Kindly give a reply
Old Jul 25th 2007, 8:40 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Work Visa and Permanent Residency application

Originally Posted by Josephparappally
Sir,

My wife is a Principal applicant of our Canadian PR application. It is in process. We filed on September 2005 at London office. She is working as a Registered Nurse. Now she is getting a work visa from Alberta as a Registered nurse. Also she got her Temporary nursing practise permit from CARNA.

Her employer of Canada suggest that dependents can come to Canada only after completing her probation period 3 months. I would like to know her dependent husband can work in Canada or not? Whether our children will get school admission in canada? (Children are age between 8 & 4)

Whether her work visa will give any support for reducing the processing time our PR application of Canada.

Presently we are working in UAE. when she will go with her work visa to Canada. We are planing to go back to our home country India. In that case how our PR application formalities will complete. Where will be the consulate interview of dependents will arrange. How will the dependent (Husband)obtained his UAE Police clearance as long as he cancelled his UAE visa and living in India.

Kindly give a reply
It's possible to get an open work permit if her occupation is in certain NOC categories - check to see.

Again, it's possible that the PR application will be fasttracked in London if you send updates with offer of permanent position, salary slips x3 etc
Old Jul 25th 2007, 11:16 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Kindly give me some information.

I had filed my application for Permanent residency of Canada on dated 2nd September 2005. Some of my friends they filed in October 2005 are received a letter of 90 days notice for updating Police clearence etc. But I haven't get any information. They are not asking for our PCC and another updating information. I already submitted my English test IELTS and Fund details etc.
Where did your friend's file? was that London also?
Old Jul 25th 2007, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mclauchlan35
Where did your friend's file? was that London also?
Yes, london. But through another agency. Do you have any information CHC london started to issue 90 days letter for updating documents of September 2005 application.

For your kind response
Old Jul 26th 2007, 12:40 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, london. But through another agency. Do you have any information CHC london started to issue 90 days letter for updating documents of September 2005 application.

For your kind response
There was a Very long thread on aug 2005 update 90 day letter but I don't know of any after this, which makes it interesting that your friend has got theirs for Oct 2005 aor. Maybe he knows someone in there and you can pass their name around and we can can all slip him a few bob to bring our case's to the top of the file