Wikiposts

90 Day Update Letter - AOR Sep 06

Old Oct 9th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future
Default 90 Day Update Letter - AOR Sep 06

We've got it!!!!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:10 pm
Forum Regular

Ikatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant futureIkatita has a brilliant future
Default Re: 90 Day Update Letter - AOR Sep 06

good, congratulations!

now the real fun of getting the papers together begins. (I found that I needed most of the 90 days to actually get all my stuff together, including passing the language tests, getting all police certificates and translations....)
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:38 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

oooh thats brilliant hun , we are a week behind you so fingers crossed we get ours soon xxxxx
Old Oct 9th 2008, 9:42 pm
Forum Regular

Buddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the roughBuddy is a jewel in the rough

Hi Wendy

CONGRATS!!!!

We got our 90-day letter last week and are getting everything together.

Can I be nosey and ask if you are going to Canada as soon as you get the visas?

Kind regards

Kelly
Old Oct 9th 2008, 10:17 pm
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news, congratulations.

There seems to be alot arriving at the moment.

Karen
Old Oct 9th 2008, 10:21 pm
Forum Regular

jhorsfield30 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, same here
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

WendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant futureWendyS has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Buddy
Hi Wendy

CONGRATS!!!!

We got our 90-day letter last week and are getting everything together.

Can I be nosey and ask if you are going to Canada as soon as you get the visas?

Kind regards

Kelly
Hey Kelly,

We'd hope to go for next summer if possible. Really would like to sell the house first though.

Would aim for then though as i'd like the children to start a new school year at the same time the Canadian children go in.

Sure it will all work out just fine.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 2:11 am

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Where's mine???

Applied 26/07/06, AOR 03/08/06...no sign of a 90 day letter for us

Congrats anyway!
Best wishes with the info gathering.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your 90 days letter, I am sure you should be ready to go soon. Can I ask if you use the simplified application route since you submitted in September 2006?
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LorraineG
Where's mine???

Applied 26/07/06, AOR 03/08/06...no sign of a 90 day letter for us

Congrats anyway!
Best wishes with the info gathering.

Hope you get yours soon Lorraine

Jay it was a full application, it went in the last week of August.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:18 pm

LorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of lightLorraineG is a glorious beacon of light

Thank's Wendy.
Only reason I can think of for the delay is that we used an immigration consultant and therefore our mail from the CHC will go via Canada to us. I hope I am right as this should mean that we get our letter in the next couple of weeks or so. If we have not had it by the end of October I will start to worry (even more than I am now!).