90 day photo question re kids ?

Old Oct 28th 2008, 12:47 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of
Default 90 day photo question re kids ?

hi ya guys , we went for our pics doing on sat and our little one aged 2 and a half wouldnt sit properly for photos ,
she cant do the whole serious face thing , lol all she wants to do is smile or at least have her mouth open
it was ok when we had her passport done coz she was 3 wks old and asleep (they wernt fussed coz she was so young)
so just wondered if anyone else had the same problems with their kids ?and if so have you got any advice !!
we are going back on saturday adn hopfully will come out with proper ones pmsl
thanks xx
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 90 day photo question re kids ?

Hiya,
I wondered how you were getting on...pics of a 2.5 year old..that must be a nightmare...we don't have kids but we do have young nephews and they normally want to smile or play up when having photos done...
Some child psychologist might shoot me down but how about some form of bribery? Maybe you can practice at home and get the child to sit still and with a dead pan face whilst having photo taken and then that merits a reward of some type? A couple of training sessions this week and then Saturday might be a walk in the park...
Sorry I can't be of anymore help but wanted to try...One would hope that there was some level of understanding when it comes to photos of young children but I can imagine it is just another worry...
Good luck and let us know how you get on..I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...
Good Luck
Cheers
Tim

Originally Posted by deenailz
hi ya guys , we went for our pics doing on sat and our little one aged 2 and a half wouldnt sit properly for photos ,
she cant do the whole serious face thing , lol all she wants to do is smile or at least have her mouth open
it was ok when we had her passport done coz she was 3 wks old and asleep (they wernt fussed coz she was so young)
so just wondered if anyone else had the same problems with their kids ?and if so have you got any advice !!
we are going back on saturday adn hopfully will come out with proper ones pmsl
thanks xx
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:12 pm
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

lol thanks tim , we tried bribary ... it didnt work ! lol shes so stubborn and if she dont like it her pet lip comes out so she looks ridiculous
u never know they might accept em with her smiling a bit and it might melt their hearts lol
have you got your police checks back yet ? xxx
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of lightTim Steer is a glorious beacon of light

Who does she get her stobbornness from

There must be something that she will behave for? Although I guess she is in the "terrible 2s"..
No Police checks through yet..Posted them special delivery last Tuesday morning so must be sometime next week at the latest...Am hoping to have it all ready for going back by the end of next week if possible but then we have to get it to the lawyers in Canada and then they send it on...
How are you doing with yours?
If I disappear and don't respond its just becuase I have to dash off for the afternoon and not that I am being rude
Good luck with it all...next worry will be the medicals I guess but I'm on a health drive and lost 4lbs last week but I have plenty still to lose
Cheers
Tim