90 day letters

Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:17 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of
Default 90 day letters

Just wondering (in a bored, how much longer, sort of way) who's been getting 90 day letters recently? What sort of AOR's are getting them? Are we up to August 05 yet?

From a person with a Nov 05 AOR who's REALLY REALLY hoping to receive one in the early part of next year!
Old Nov 4th 2007, 1:57 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of
Default Re: 90 day letters

We are August 2005 applicants with September 2005 AOR and received update letter in July. Most August 2005 applicants seem to have got their update letter in June/July 2007 (some did not) - but from what I can see on the BE board, there do not appear to have been any update letters sent out since July 2007.
Old Nov 14th 2007, 1:52 am
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

IRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the rough

Hi Snoopster

I know we're a few months ahead of you but we've finally received our 90 Day Letter

I had to email CHC for the 3rd time (didn't use the webform this time) but they replied within 2 days stating that I the letter had been sent in July - good old Post Office

So now it's mad panic time to get the the updated bits and pieces in as soon as possible and hopefully rejoin the queue in the right place.

Hope you are all well

IRM and family
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of

Hi Ian
Thanks for the info. Good to hear things are moving for you, hopefully we might hear soon - 2 year anniversary has passed now. I'm not expecting anything before Crimbo but let's see what January brings....
Old Nov 17th 2007, 3:44 am
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light

Hello Snoopster,

We're an AOR of 21st October 2005 on the PR track and have heard nothing yet. I was guessing we may receive the update request sometime in the New Year...presuming it's not already been eaten by Royal Mail

Maggie