90 day Letters

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

dreamon will become famous soon enoughdreamon will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: 90 day Letters

Hi guys

Have been reading the earlier replies to this thread regarding the 90 day letters. I bit of a joke really stating 90 days, CHC rec'd our SW application beg June '05 and rec'd our 90 day letter dated 4 April '07 and returned all our info last week of May '07 and still are awaiting a response.

I did email them in reference to the 90 day quotation and was told it could take 3-4 months from when they rec'd the info, but we are now into the 5 month and although emailed them again at beg of Oct still not rec'd reply, so have deemed ourselves to just keep quiet and wait patiently again and again.....

Bonsai you appear to have a similar timeline to us, how ya getting on??
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Bonsai will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 90 day Letters

Dreamon,

No news to speak of. We contacted the CHC a few weeks ago and they said that on average it takes 5 months following receipt of the updated docs for the file to be reviewed. As we submitted this on May 6th we should hopefully hear something soon.

Our Immigration Consultant thinks that we should hear something in the next few weeks so heres hoping.
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 10:13 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: 90 day Letters

Hi Bonsai

Hell you've even passed the 5 month quotation from them, you must be so frustrated.:curse:

Would like to keep in contact as we have similar timelines, and likewise have an immigration consultant acting on our behalf in this matter. What a nightmare waiting for each new day and wondering for those first couple of hours whether you'll receive the telephone call from them to say it has arrived, what has life reverted too!!

We keep fingers crossed for you and say a little pray (I don't know) anything that might help
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

altalink will become famous soon enough

RGPickles, IRM,

Sorry, this is a bit off topic, but I see you both have a background in
embedded defence work. I've worked in the area in the past, but been away
from it for a few years now, but have noticed a few interesting jobs showing
up in the area recently.

Do either of you have any idea how the security clearance works in Canada ?
It's not been a problem here in the UK, but don't know if the system works
differently over there, and what the rules are regarding permanent residents.

Any ideas ?

Cheers
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Dreamon,

If you look at the AOR June / July 05 thread applicants who received the 90 day letters on the 6th March 07 received their med requests Yesterday....

RG - What is your line of work?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: 90 day Letters

Yes, Bonsai I noticed Let's hope ours (meaning yours and ours) is not far beind OMG it's a nightmare waiting every day for that phone call to come (ours will go to our immigration consultant first)..

I'm watching with interest11
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

Dreamon,

Ours too - lets hope they turn it around quickly.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:46 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

Just wondered if anyone has had a 90 day letter recently as there seem's too be no more sent out since July this year

Danny
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:02 am
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: 90 day Letters

Unfortunately, the last time we seen update letters sent out was early July.

Update letters are a waste of time anyway.
It seems they are taking 6-7+ months from 'Update' letters before they contact you about meds. So I would not get too excited even if it arrives.
Old Dec 10th 2007, 2:09 am
mclauchlan35

mclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of lightmclauchlan35 is a glorious beacon of light

Yep I would agree ,it doesn't seem to mean to much although at least it would show some things were still moving at chc.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

TRAX123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, our AOR is Oct 2005 and we haven't received 90 day update letters yet.
Best of luck to everyone who is waiting
Trax
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

cisco.studio is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Just received my 90 days letter today.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the updated police certificates is. I sent my original police certificate & IELTS result during the time of my application (sep'05). Do I need to send this again?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:34 pm
Elusive dreamer

gotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud ofgotoronto has much to be proud of

Did you apply in CHC London?

thanks
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:45 pm
Account Closed

Beebop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cisco.studio
Hi

Just received my 90 days letter today.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the updated police certificates is. I sent my original police certificate & IELTS result during the time of my application (sep'05). Do I need to send this again?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers
Yes, both if you are going thru' London.

However, I am loathe to make my OH sit the IELTS again so I may just get the benchmark descriptions and put a case together for his language skills.
Old Dec 16th 2007, 11:58 pm
Elusive dreamer

looks like the next batch of 90 day letters have been sent. 2 so far
some movement

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.