90 Day Letter Questions

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:44 pm
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

IRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the rough
Default 90 Day Letter Questions

Happy New Year all

Just a couple of quick questions re: 90 day letters.

Recently I discovered that my 90 day letter was lost in the post around July time and, after contacting the CHC, received an email with a copy of the letter attached. However the letter states “Write your file number on the address label provided, attach the address label to the front of an envelope”

As I received this letter by email I do not have a label. So my question is does anyone remember what the label had written on it?

If I send my updated details back in an envelope with “Updated Information as requested (90 day letter) for Case xxxxxxxx” to the normal address do you think that’ll be ok?

Secondly, I recently renewed my childrens’ passport photographs using a “photo-me” booth or similar. All the facial dimensions checked out however although the booth had a white backlight on the photos the background appeared grey. Has anyone else used this type of booth and got away with the grey background?

For our initial application we had a professional do our photos (£100) so if I can use the booth photos it’ll be a lot cheeper.

Cheers

IRM
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

Dave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant future
Default Re: 90 Day Letter Questions

Hi Mate,

Spooky...Yesterday I posted my 90 day letter updates to CIC {Special recorded delivery}.....SW aplication Sept 05.

I had the same questions as I had recieved my letter via my cosultant by email and didnt have a label.

They informed me that I could use my own label but to be sure and copy all the details from the emailed letter correctly { postal address and Case number}.

Re the photos I was told to get the "all singing all dancing type", so had to visit the local photographers studio and pay £25 for a new photo of our son {x2 copies}, like you the orriginals were nearly 100 quid....the photographers must rub their hands when they hear the words immigration application.

Would be nice to hear if any one else has had the same issues re 90 day letters emailed via consultants with no labels.

Best of luck with the proccess and hope to see you at CIC to collect visas in the near future.

Cheers,

Dave.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:12 am
IRM
Chicken Cheese-Arse

IRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the roughIRM is a jewel in the rough

Cheers Dave

I've booked an appointment with a different photographer - quoted less than half the price

I did a search (should have done that before asking the question) and it appears as if many people have sent in "booth" photos and had no problems but I'll try this other place before I resort to that.

Good luck to both of us as we get closer to the finish line

IRM
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Dave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant futureDave and Jo has a brilliant future

No worries mate,

Good luck too

Will keep you posted and hope to hear good news for you soon.

Cheers,

Dave