Wikiposts

90 day Letter JAN 06 AOR!!

Old Feb 11th 2008, 3:48 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90 day Letter JAN 06 AOR!!

Originally Posted by MissyDan
Hi,

I only just noticed this on another thread (http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513542) it has a copy of the letter requesting the updated documents and I have copied and excerpt of the letter
Hi

Now that is interesting....so what they are saying is that if you have become a mad axe murderer in the meantime and have moved country.....thats okay then?
Flies in the face of logic somewhat doesn't it. Unless what they are really saying is that the new info only relates to what has happened since then and that you don't have to ask for clearance for the addresses (except the last/Current one) from way back????
At least we only have to provide a small update.......so thanks for that.... I think
Kindest regards
Stef and Lins

Last edited by lins and Stef McLachlan; Feb 11th 2008 at 3:49 am. Reason: typo