Wikiposts

90-day letter documents

Old Jun 20th 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

ellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant futureellejay has a brilliant future
Default 90-day letter documents

Hey all.

Haviing survived the MB/4 corners fiasco we are now in possession of our case file and as such are looking to send in our updated docs in response to the 90-day letter in our case file.

We have a deadline of august 10th, but are looking to post this off next week, maybe if its on their desk it may get dealt with.
The other reason is if ther eis anything missing we may get notified about it and respond accoringly without causing too much of a delay.

However, this big quesiton is what have people sent back to the embassy as part of the 90-day update documents request, as there seem to be different views.

We have filled out the 0008, 0008 schedule 1 and schedule 3 and the 5406, but what else have people sent back.

For example, with regards work references, have people just sent back updated references, covering the 2 years since application lodgement, or have people sent in the full set of work details, i.e. updated stuff and all the original references.
If so, does that also mean you would have also sent in all birth certs etc again, along with new things like police checks ?

Thanks ellejay
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:34 am
tmb
Forum Regular

tmb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 90-day letter documents

Originally Posted by ellejay
Hey all.

Haviing survived the MB/4 corners fiasco we are now in possession of our case file and as such are looking to send in our updated docs in response to the 90-day letter in our case file.

We have a deadline of august 10th, but are looking to post this off next week, maybe if its on their desk it may get dealt with.
The other reason is if ther eis anything missing we may get notified about it and respond accoringly without causing too much of a delay.

However, this big quesiton is what have people sent back to the embassy as part of the 90-day update documents request, as there seem to be different views.

We have filled out the 0008, 0008 schedule 1 and schedule 3 and the 5406, but what else have people sent back.

For example, with regards work references, have people just sent back updated references, covering the 2 years since application lodgement, or have people sent in the full set of work details, i.e. updated stuff and all the original references.
If so, does that also mean you would have also sent in all birth certs etc again, along with new things like police checks ?

Thanks ellejay
Sounds like you must be on the old system and already sent some stuff in? I was in the simplified process so once the 90 day letter arrived I had to send everything in... i guess too little is bad but you cant send too much, so i'd send it all again...
Old Jun 20th 2009, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond reputeTheBear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 90-day letter documents

Originally Posted by ellejay
Hey all.

Thanks ellejay

You will definitely need updated police checks.