90 day letter

Old Feb 12th 2008, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of
Default 90 day letter

We got an email from our lawyer today informing us that we have our 90 day letter. I know there is still a long way to go, but I am such a mixture of emotions this morning! I want to shout from the rooftops, laugh and also cry! The past 6 months or so have really dragged and our PR seemed like a far away dream which was never going to be a reality. When we first applied (November 05) I used to come on this forum and think, why are these people still waiting to hear years on? Now I know why!!

Now I've got to get myself into gear and get the necessaries together, not a lot of time either!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

snoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud ofsnoopster has much to be proud of
Default Re: 90 day letter

Congratulations. We received ours a short time ago and are Nov 05 AOR like you. It feels good to know they still know we exist doesn't it?
We celebrated with lots of wine and a chinese!
Now we just have to gather the necessaries and post it all off again. Watch the paranoia return as you wonder if you have really filled out the forms as they want them etc etc....

Good luck.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

maggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of lightmaggie and chris is a glorious beacon of light

Brilliant news that things are moving for you - I bet the whole process seems to speed up now...so much to do and not really that long to get it all done!

Hopefully we'll hear something within the next few weeks or so...
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

luvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud ofluvmykids has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by snoopster
Congratulations. We received ours a short time ago and are Nov 05 AOR like you. It feels good to know they still know we exist doesn't it?
We celebrated with lots of wine and a chinese!
Now we just have to gather the necessaries and post it all off again. Watch the paranoia return as you wonder if you have really filled out the forms as they want them etc etc....

Good luck.
LOL! The paranoia will certainly return and replace the stress I am feeling now in getting all of this together! A minimum of 40 days to get police clearance Don't they know I've only got limited time!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by maggie and chris
Brilliant news that things are moving for you - I bet the whole process seems to speed up now...so much to do and not really that long to get it all done!

Hopefully we'll hear something within the next few weeks or so...
I hope you get your letter soon. It's all busy right now getting things together, but once the stuff has been sent back to CIC it's the dreaded waiting game again - I hate being in limbo for so long!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

maddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond reputemaddhobs has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations and best wishes!