Wikiposts

9. Proof of Language Proficiency

Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default 9. Proof of Language Proficiency

Hi,

What did you do for this section in the 'visa specific instructions for London'

I'm Uk born & bread and english is my only language. Do you just write a letter stating this?

Or what?

Gav.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

goodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant futuregoodpikey has a brilliant future
Default Re: 9. Proof of Language Proficiency

Originally Posted by Glam
Hi,

What did you do for this section in the 'visa specific instructions for London'

I'm Uk born & bread and english is my only language. Do you just write a letter stating this?

Or what?

Gav.
that's exactly what i did. a short letter stating english was my first language, the language i received all my education in and the language i use everyday.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by goodpikey
that's exactly what i did. a short letter stating english was my first language, the language i received all my education in and the language i use everyday.
cheers, i thought so but just wanted to check.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not sure you would have to prove it if you were educated primary-secondary in the uk, but best to make sure like they said
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:34 am
BE Enthusiast

JET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to allJET747 is a name known to all

I wrote a letter stating that I was born and bred in UK, that all language was conducted in english. This is the only language I know and that all working life communication had been in english.

Accepted that letter - so should be ok. I guess they can tell from where you put your addresses and birth cert. etc. if you are telling truth.

JET