The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Apr 11th 2012, 5:23 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Originally Posted by jonl
We received our rejection letter a fortnight ago. Quota reached.Will be re-posting in July.

oh no!! ive applied under the same NOC but im fortunately in process.
im sure in July itll be relisted. social workers tend be consistently in demand and ive friends in Canada who seem to think theres a big drive for recruitment due soon so fingers crossed
Old Apr 11th 2012, 6:35 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angelic applicant

oh no!! ive applied under the same NOC but im fortunately in process.
im sure in July itll be relisted. social workers tend be consistently in demand and ive friends in Canada who seem to think theres a big drive for recruitment due soon so fingers crossed
Does the job pay well in canada? I fancy a career change.
Old Apr 11th 2012, 6:45 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard most social workers are alcaholics because of the stress they are under, and the cliental they are forced to work with.

Or maybe that's just Glasgow social workers, in which case it's hard to spot them
Old Apr 11th 2012, 6:52 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
I heard most social workers are alcaholics because of the stress they are under, and the cliental they are forced to work with.

Or maybe that's just Glasgow social workers, in which case it's hard to spot them
Sounds like just the job for you. You are tea total I recall....
Old Apr 11th 2012, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

lol, I was driving instructor a while ago, so if that didn't turn me to drink nothing will, so yeah, sign me up for a course in SW
Old Apr 11th 2012, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fletcher m
Does the job pay well in canada? I fancy a career change.
DONT DO ITTTTT!!!! lol sounds like you need a social worker if you would career change that way.

erm i think wages are about average....

and im not an alcoholic... well not every day, just every now n then haha

im hoping to become a professional lottery winner when i grow up
Old Apr 11th 2012, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,

I thought I would join your timeline if thats ok

well we sent our FSW (noc 7312) app off on the 23/03/2012 and Sydney received it on the 02/04/2012 and charged our card on the 05/04/2012!

So now its just the waiting game to see if we get to the next stage and if we made it into the cap so we have everything crossed its succesful

good luck guys and I will keep you updated
Old Apr 11th 2012, 7:40 pm
Banned

Nice to have you here, hope it goes well. this just gives us some clue as to where we stand with our peers. fletch
Old Apr 11th 2012, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

thanks Fletcher same to you too
Old Apr 11th 2012, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

Fletch and I have a few weeks between us, so we're in a mini race to PR, lol.

Wouldn't you love to be a fly-on-the-wall in that office in Nova Scotia!

I'm still cautiously optimistic that you've made the cap. Maybe they open the application packs, have a quick peek at the NOC, and if it's reached it's cap then they chuck it on the "sorry to inform you" pile, and proceed until they find one they can cash a cheque from? who knows, but that might explain why they took your money so quickly

I don't see the point of the online "check my application status" thing. We got a letter from Canada two months ago but the website just says "we received you application on 25th November". That's all, lol.

The waiting about is very frustration. There's so many things I want to organise, but until we get a definite answer, we can't do it. I've pretty much put my life here on hold. I sold my crazy car projects, I tend not to get too envolved with friends and their future plans etc.

But hey, everyone has to go through this, so we just need to suck it up eh?
Old Apr 12th 2012, 8:20 pm
Never Live to Regret

staceyhall71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cde219
Hey Guys,

I thought I would join your timeline if thats ok

well we sent our FSW (noc 7312) app off on the 23/03/2012 and Sydney received it on the 02/04/2012 and charged our card on the 05/04/2012!

So now its just the waiting game to see if we get to the next stage and if we made it into the cap so we have everything crossed its succesful

good luck guys and I will keep you updated
Brilliant news, mine was recieved on the 3rd April just a day later than yours and iv had no charge to card as of yet ! oh well keep waiting !!!

Good Luck
Old Apr 12th 2012, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

please dont groan this questions probaby been asked a trillion times but how do i add my time line???
Old Apr 12th 2012, 8:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
please dont groan this questions probaby been asked a trillion times but how do i add my time line???
My profile, then down left side, edit signature. i think we all have asked it!
Old Apr 12th 2012, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

thanks fletcher
Old Apr 13th 2012, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Hey guys,

Just a quick update!
I have just checked my emails to today and our email from the centralized intake office has a arrived with a positive final determination

we are chuffed and again its been quick so hopefully everything is starting to move along alot quicker now for applications

Now this will probably be the hardest part when our application is gone through with a fine tooth comb so we are hoping we haven't missed anything out or made any mistakes

Good luck all

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.