The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Feb 23rd 2012, 2:45 pm
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Had a wee search there, but because it changes all the time I'm confused.

I was thinking that AOR would be next (Aknowledgement of receipt), but I think that's covered with our PER now, as we have sent all supporting documents with the application.

So I think London will now check over our apps, make sure our universities exist, and are employers are real etc, than if all is good, as you say, Medicals!

and more money

..... I'm running out of cars to sell, lol.
What does PER mean? I can't find any reference to that on my CIC email.
Old Feb 23rd 2012, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Positive Eligibility Review.

Handy list of acronyms here: http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Canadian_Abbreviations
Old Mar 1st 2012, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Does anyone know how long it is taking just now to get Med requests through? I have no clue if its weeks, months or years!! There must be people on here applied in July/Aug/Sept/Oct 2011?? Or even in the first 6 months!!

Ails
Old Mar 1st 2012, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

deekwalker is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Ailsa
We re-applied after our 1st application was not accepted due to lack of job and college info.(The fee was not refunded).we applied sept 2011 and we got our PER on 22-12-2012.We are going to BC next month for a recce and we hope to get our Meds late summer with a bit of luck.
All the best
Derek and family
Nairn
Old Mar 1st 2012, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Hi Derek,

Keep us posted with your progress and have fun on your recce trip! BC is lovely, where abouts are headed to?

Ails
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

sliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the rough

Found out yesterday why we haven't had payment taken - because (apparently!!!, but I won't be surprised if it's in there) we were missing one single form. However package 'returned' on 18th Jan and no sign of it here (only found out due to credit card issues - the Sydney office (australia) did some detective work for us). Can't reapply until we get the original IELTS back, so really stuck. And just as desperate to get out of here - a whole new set of quakes on Dec 23rd, just set things back even more. Trying to be positive and hope we can leave by next Christmas, and just enjoying the beach as much as we can as won't be visiting any beaches in Canada for a long time!
Old Mar 5th 2012, 8:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sliam37
Can't reapply until we get the original IELTS back, so really stuck.
Sorry to hear this.

Do double check the FSW application checklist though, as I'm sure it says on there under which circumstances you can use a copy instead of the original, and it may just apply to you.

for you.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Nightmare.... Do they really return the whole application just cause you miss (supposedly) one form?? Surely they could just send a letter asking you to send the missing form in?

Fingers crossed your application is already registered and you can just resubmit rather than start from scratch again.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 9:25 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
Nightmare.... Do they really return the whole application just cause you miss (supposedly) one form?? Surely they could just send a letter asking you to send the missing form in?

Fingers crossed your application is already registered and you can just resubmit rather than start from scratch again.
Yes they do. CIC/CHC will no longer mother applicants. It is either correct or it is returned/refused.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by PMM
Yes they do. CIC/CHC will no longer mother applicants. It is either correct or it is returned/refused.
Understandable I guess, they are just trying to get through the mountain of applications they have. Still sucks though.
Old Mar 5th 2012, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

sliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
Understandable I guess, they are just trying to get through the mountain of applications they have. Still sucks though.
Can't believe we managed to forget a form. We got through the entire NZ work visa - NZ physio registration - then the NZ residency application without any hitches at all, so i thought we were a step ahead. Clearly not. My worry is that it will never arrive back. how long do these things take??? But that's a good idea re: IELTS form, will have a look. but would obviously prefer just to resubmit the whole package with the extra form, than have to start again with all the photocopying and form filling. Have copies of it all, but will still take ages.
Old Mar 6th 2012, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

alcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nicealcat2010 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Just got a letter from Sydney

"Positive final determination of eligibility for processing"

"Your application will be forwarded to the visa office for further processing"

YEAH!!!!

I was kind of reading it with my eyes half shut, a bit like watching a scary film in case I didn't like what they were about to tell me

So next step, London, and whatever they do in that office.

How's everyone else getting on?

Good news mate!

Leaving Darnley soon enough eh?!
Old Mar 6th 2012, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

hello....is anybody there???
im reluctantly typing this as im frightened i may jinx everything but.....tonight after initially applying nearly 12 months ago and loads of problems in between i revieved an email from cic stating my application has now been sent to London Visa office..... I.... CAN....HARDLY....BREATHE.....
dont worry though im trying to remain balanced and calm at this point.

however this time last week i was was sulking and upset as i thought id missed my NOC cap after having to re send my full application in.... im now thinking that once my original application was recieved in 2011 even though it was sent back for additional info this must have kept the NOC position open for me????

please dont tell me that the london visa office could still return it on the basis of the cap having been reached????
Old Mar 7th 2012, 6:47 am
Banned

fletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud offletcher m has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
im reluctantly typing this as im frightened i may jinx everything but.....tonight after initially applying nearly 12 months ago and loads of problems in between i revieved an email from cic stating my application has now been sent to London Visa office..... I.... CAN....HARDLY....BREATHE.....

however this time last week i was was sulking and upset as i thought id missed my NOC cap after having to re send my full application in.... im now thinking that once my original application was recieved in 2011 even though it was sent back for additional info this must have kept the NOC position open for me????

please dont tell me that the london visa office could still return it on the basis of the cap having been reached????
congratulations, now start thinking positively, you might be cleared to go by the end of the year. great news for you.
Old Mar 7th 2012, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by angelic applicant

Still breathing?

I don't know for sure but I think being sent to London office means your ok on the cap thing

What noc category did you apply under?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.