The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 5:44 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Congrats we recieved our medical requests about a month after this came up...so fingers crossed for you

Originally Posted by RbjdtbBurwash
Just did the Tuesday update check and it has been updated to

"We started processing your application on 17th October 2012"

After being "in process" since Feb 2012 it's great to see it moving again. Fingers crossed it keeps moving in the right direction!
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 7:26 pm
Just Joined

Gander is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
hello all,
cant quite believe im typing this. but got my passport request today
i played a little dumb and emailed the visa office in londo to see if they had recieved my ammended bank draught.....

they had a look for e and when confirming they had, they sent me the passport request email

to say i nearly fainted sooo would not be an overstatement

im still expecting someone to say nope sorry we got it wrong....i think ill still think that until i recieve my copr..
i sooo hope you all hear soon and hope this message demonstrates that there is some movement going on xx
Congrats, know how you feel as we got ours on the same day as you. I jumped to it and returned the whole lot they asked for by courier that Thursday afternoon. Tracked it and saw they had received our copies yesterday (Monday 22nd Oct) ...wahey....very patiently waiting now.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Congrats to all of the above........we too received COPR today cannot believe this journey is over...heading to border at weekend to land...thank you everybody for help and support and the best of luck to those still waiting....i will be keeping an eye to see how everybody gets on...
Congrats Anne great news
Good luck for the future
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Tasnim2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All

I am a silent follower of this thread . This thread is very helpful to understand the PR application process.

Now I am waiting for PPR . I am worried as I have forgottento use the return REPLY Label when sending RRPF to LVO. I have used the address that was on the request letter though I have attached the request letter. I found the reply label after sending the envelop to LVO where there was a MCH initial.

I am much worried now whether it will reach to the right person . I have tracked my envelop ( sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery) and found it was received by Aziz.

Anybody can you please advise me whether I should make a CSE for the confirmation of my RPRF ? or it should be fine .

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Tasnim

Last edited by Tasnim2012; Oct 24th 2012 at 5:04 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:50 pm
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Should be fine Tasnim, they never bothered including the return labels for us and everything is good. So long as you sent it to the correct address it shouldn't be a problem.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 5:54 pm
Just Joined

Tasnim2012 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Trinny for your reply. Wish you all the best ...

Originally Posted by trinny
Should be fine Tasnim, they never bothered including the return labels for us and everything is good. So long as you sent it to the correct address it shouldn't be a problem.
Old Oct 24th 2012, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

Sorry for having been AWOL on this thread but we went through a bit of a hellish time answering further medical requests. Saying that, CHC have been absolutely fantastic. Very approachable and helpful.

So today, we received our COPRs by email.

We're absolutely flabbergasted. I feel numb, it's not sunk in yet.

I wish everyone else much luck for a speedy positive outcome.

OB X
Old Oct 24th 2012, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone

Sorry for having been AWOL on this thread but we went through a bit of a hellish time answering further medical requests. Saying that, CHC have been absolutely fantastic. Very approachable and helpful.

OB X
Old Oct 24th 2012, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news OB, congratulations!
Old Oct 24th 2012, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Hi everyone

OB X
Congrats Ontario that's great news!!
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Gander
Congrats, know how you feel as we got ours on the same day as you. I jumped to it and returned the whole lot they asked for by courier that Thursday afternoon. Tracked it and saw they had received our copies yesterday (Monday 22nd Oct) ...wahey....very patiently waiting now.
ooh fantastic news where are you hoping to head to?

I still cant get my head around it. Ive maybe stupidly started telling more people about my plans which has been nice as keeping quiet abot such a big adventure is no easy task
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
im hoping february 2013 as my brother and sister in law are expecting a baby mid july so want to stay until then to say hello
july? haha i meant January...obviously v excited when typing x
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ontario Bound
Hi everyone

OB X
congratulations keep in touch with your adventures
Old Oct 25th 2012, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations OB! So excited for you! Glad you've got all your med probs sorted. Did you have to do TB retests by any chance?? When do you plan on heading off?
Old Oct 26th 2012, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you all!

No, it wasn't TB tests. CHC wanted an up-to-date 'discharged' letter :-)

As soon as house is sold, we'll head of :-D

OB :star:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.