The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Oct 15th 2012, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

Ontario Bound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Congratulations cde, I'm very happy for you :-)
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's fantastic news Cde! Congratulations and best of luck with everything! Dave and Ailsa - are you going to send an email to see if you can get a status update on yours?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Hi Jane,

Been there, done that! The reply was along the lines of yes we have your application... shoosht and be patient... !

Ails

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Dave and Ailsa - are you going to send an email to see if you can get a status update on yours?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Oh.... Well I've heard of quite a few who finally hear something around the 12 month mark so hopefully that will be your case!
Old Oct 16th 2012, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for the congrats

Angelic it says we have to land before the 31st August 2013!

I really do hope you all hear good news soon
Old Oct 16th 2012, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

alipeesha is an unknown quantity at this point

so i think i have a similar problem. sent the original application in june 2011 to london. only heard in june 2012 that there was a backlog and we had to RESUBMIT our application. So now im confused- will they get through it quickly now or is this when our wait starts ..AGAIN?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 9:47 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Hi Alipeesha,
Is it just certain forms you have to resubmit or the whole thing? Resubmitting certain forms is quite common judging by comments on here. I think you may have a time limit though, I'd suggest you check that and get them back as quickly as you can or you might end up back of the queue again!
Good Luck,
Ails
Old Oct 17th 2012, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

hi ails, it was the whole application package pretty much. new police certs.. new travel docs.. new schedule a's... i got them sent 3 weeks ago last monday (not that im counting the hours!)
Old Oct 17th 2012, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

That is quite normal if they wanted you to resubmit they would have returned original package to you. All they were looking for is updated documentation
Old Oct 17th 2012, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

From looking at the processing times through london though im worried that we are back at the start again? from your byline it looks like you had things processed pretty fast?
Old Oct 17th 2012, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

We had to redo the same ones as you except the police certs as ours are still valid so I wouldn't worry - if anything it means they are actually looking at your application rather than it sitting in an unopened pile somewhere. CIC issued new forms over the past year which is why they wanted you to redo them as well as updating your info on the ones which haven't changed.
Old Oct 18th 2012, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future

Halleujah! COPR arrived today! Yippee..........just need to flagpole and I can officially rest for a few years before undertaking the big 'C'.

What am I going to do with my time now!

Hope the rest of you hear something soon
Old Oct 18th 2012, 9:40 am
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martian75
Halleujah! COPR arrived today! Yippee..........just need to flagpole and I can officially rest for a few years before undertaking the big 'C'.

What am I going to do with my time now!

Hope the rest of you hear something soon
Congrats!

Must feel amazing. Go have a drink.... or 50 lol
Old Oct 18th 2012, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

hello all,
cant quite believe im typing this. but got my passport request today
i played a little dumb and emailed the visa office in londo to see if they had recieved my ammended bank draught.....

they had a look for e and when confirming they had, they sent me the passport request email

to say i nearly fainted sooo would not be an overstatement

im still expecting someone to say nope sorry we got it wrong....i think ill still think that until i recieve my copr..
i sooo hope you all hear soon and hope this message demonstrates that there is some movement going on xx
Old Oct 18th 2012, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

awesome news!!!!! just slightly jealous but so happy for you !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.