The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Oct 1st 2012, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Originally Posted by Jane Barlow
Thanks CDE - I think we're now over analysing everything and are losing sight of what each question is after as they're all blending in. I guess our prinicipal mistake was originally only going back 10 years as we understood that as being more recent than our 18th birthdays... Doh!
Ah right Jane it happens when we start Panicking about everything lol

I am pleased you seem to now know what to do to put it right and this time they are satisfied with your updated info
Old Oct 1st 2012, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

We think... we thought that last time, and the time before and the time before that! I'm suprised they've even continued to look at our application, they're probably thinking Canada doesn't need idiots like us
Old Oct 12th 2012, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

AlJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like all gone quiet for our FSW 2011 crew on last couple of weeks. Hoping more progress for everyone starts to filter through soon.
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by AlJay
Looks like all gone quiet for our FSW 2011 crew on last couple of weeks. Hoping more progress for everyone starts to filter through soon.
We got our PPR through on 10th September 2012, sent it all back to London on the 12th. They received it on the 19th.....no news back as of yet! Apparently there is a backlog in London in the opening of mail! Well whats new! Just happy to be on the right side of it all now, looking forward to get our COPR very soon so that we can become PR and forget about this process for a while! Hows everyone doing?
Old Oct 12th 2012, 5:30 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Martian75
We got our PPR through on 10th September 2012, sent it all back to London on the 12th. They received it on the 19th.....no news back as of yet! Apparently there is a backlog in London in the opening of mail! Well whats new! Just happy to be on the right side of it all now, looking forward to get our COPR very soon so that we can become PR and forget about this process for a while! Hows everyone doing?
Fed up, but thanks for asking
Old Oct 12th 2012, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dave n Ailsa
Fed up, but thanks for asking
me too....im going through an impatient and helpless phase..... x
Old Oct 12th 2012, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

RbjdtbBurwash is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here, getting extreeeeeeeemely impatient! Think I may send a chaser next week, will be 12 months since our original app and 8 months since it went into processing in London
Old Oct 12th 2012, 7:19 pm
Account Closed

Dave n Ailsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RbjdtbBurwash
Same here, getting extreeeeeeeemely impatient! Think I may send a chaser next week, will be 12 months since our original app and 8 months since it went into processing in London
Yeah, we will be a year by the end of next month.

I know there's folk been waiting MUCH longer than us, but was really optimistic they had sorted out the backlog.

I remember last year before we applied, reading about a few folk that had been processed within a year and were on their way. We were secretly (well, not so secretly) hoping that would happen to us, lol.

But we have no choice I guess.
Old Oct 14th 2012, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the postman brought us our COPR yesterday!!!!

Still can't take it in that we all done now and just need to land!

We going to try and head out in November as we still have some loose ends to tie up here.

Thanks to everyone on here and the site that's helped! we couldn't of done it on our own!!

Good Luck everyone and I hope you all hearing good news soon
Old Oct 14th 2012, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by cde219

We going to try and head out in November as we still have some loose ends to tie up here.

Thanks to everyone on here and the site that's helped! we couldn't of done it on our own!!

omg fantastic news

how long do they give you to land??? is there a set time???

aww thats reet cheered me up let us know how you get on x
Old Oct 14th 2012, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

Location: originally from Portchester, Nr Fareham UK now Braeside, nr Arnprior, Ontario and loving it!
Martian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant futureMartian75 has a brilliant future

wow, fantastic news! We gor our PPR around the same time as you so maybe our COPR is on its way too Just want this over with now!
Old Oct 14th 2012, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Congratulations we are just behind you ours was received in London on 23 September so hopefully next 10 days.....
Old Oct 14th 2012, 5:35 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
omg fantastic news

how long do they give you to land??? is there a set time???

aww thats reet cheered me up let us know how you get on x
You have 1 year from your medical date to land or if you have a passport that expires before that year
Old Oct 14th 2012, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
You have 1 year from your medical date to land or if you have a passport that expires before that year
Thanks Anne some peoples comments a while back were confusing me .....not that that is a difficult task
Old Oct 15th 2012, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Congrats CDE

A part of me hates you quite a lot right now! But I'm happy for you! Just another one to add to the emotional roller coaster that this torture is I guess. Its nice to know it does come to an end! Please keep us all posted with your move plans and settling in stories.

Maybe now that you guys are all almost done they will pick up the next pile of applications to process, fingers crossed ours is in that pile!!

Ails

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.