Wikiposts

The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Sep 21st 2012, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Fantastic news Anne! I'm taking not passport size as being Canadian Passport as our British passport photos are the same size as the spec page requests, just difference in how much and where the face is! I'm hoping that the ones I've used throughout are ok, as it doesn't say how recent recent is!
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Trinny, we got asked to send recent photos with our update forms and I'm pretty sure it specified "within the last 6 months"...
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:00 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Think I have calculated 10 photos each now..... I have visions of this big room somewhere in lvo with everybodies photos...I didn't look at letter properly yet but I presume they are Canadian passport size...off to get kids to school..
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

trinny is an unknown quantity at this point

Should be ok then - the ppr just says recent, no actual time limit specified - apart from feeling like I've aged ten years in the last couple of months we all look pretty much the same as we did in March! If needs be I will do some more, just need to check the date I took them!

Anne, they seem to be the same size as the others, 35mm x 45mm so British passport size.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 10:19 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
WoooHoooo passport requests arrived via email..... cannot believe we are nearly at end of all of this... celebrating tonight....quite impressed they only received the corrected draft just over a week ago ...

Jane I wouldn't worry too much about that on form I'm pretty sure they get many variants....I have my fingers and toes crossed that it will be fine for you..
aww fantastic news...phew!!
apart from what to drink next...what are you going to think about now haha aww i cant wait to be in the same position...cant be far away xx
Old Sep 21st 2012, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
aww fantastic news...phew!!
apart from what to drink next...what are you going to think about now haha aww i cant wait to be in the same position...cant be far away xx
Not sure what I'm going to think about anymore.....I reckon you will have yours pretty soon....
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

RbjdtbBurwash is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Have we done something wrong????

We applied to Sidney (NS) in October 2011. Forms returned January 2012 because we forgot to tick a box, sent straight back. Fees taken and e-mail confirming case was being sent to London received end of Feb 2012. Our case status has been "In Process" ever since with no further contact. Our submission was complete when sent but Police certificates will now have expired.

Is silence a good thing? The website says apps are dealt with as received, but obviously not as some of the lucky ones on here who applied after us are complete already. Obviously we are happy for you all but just wonder if we are actually "In Process" or not? We did it on our own, does using a consultant make a difference?

Any helpful hints or words gratefully received!
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to hear your plight I don't think having a consultant makes any difference I think most of is here don't have one.....have you tried sending an email asking about your case?? somtimes there seems to be no rhyme or reason to how this process works ..the best of luck and hang in there

QUOTE=RbjdtbBurwash;10295853]Have we done something wrong????

We applied to Sidney (NS) in October 2011. Forms returned January 2012 because we forgot to tick a box, sent straight back. Fees taken and e-mail confirming case was being sent to London received end of Feb 2012. Our case status has been "In Process" ever since with no further contact. Our submission was complete when sent but Police certificates will now have expired.

Is silence a good thing? The website says apps are dealt with as received, but obviously not as some of the lucky ones on here who applied after us are complete already. Obviously we are happy for you all but just wonder if we are actually "In Process" or not? We did it on our own, does using a consultant make a difference?

Any helpful hints or words gratefully received![/QUOTE]
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

RbjdtbBurwash is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Anne.

We've always read you just get referred to standard timelines when chasing but must admit I think we may be at the point where some chasing is required. Thanks again
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RbjdtbBurwash
Have we done something wrong????

Any helpful hints or words gratefully received!
Hey RbjdtbBurwash,

If you look over people's timelines your timeline isn't uncommon so I wouldn't worry about it!
Some of us have just been extra lucky and they have flown through in 6 months and some on here are still at the "in process" stage!

I Don't think anyone can understand the way they process applications and I have heard things like if you lived in a few countries that can delay your application as they have to get all the checks done from each country.

Ours sat in the "in process" stage for awhile but I think that means its sitting on a desk somewhere and "We started Processing your application on a certain date" means you in real process and they have actually picked it off the desk and started to process it

Don't worry about the police certificates as they will ask for new 1's at the medical request stage if they require them.

We also have done our own application so it doesn't make any difference if you use a consultant!

Good Luck and I hope you hear something soon
Old Sep 23rd 2012, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

well I have just had a look on my application status and I haven't had a look on it since I received my COPR,

The last thing I saw on it was Medical results received and now it reads:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

So I wonder if this went on before we received our COPR and I just haven't seen it cos with moving house and stuff I ain't checked our ecas status for awhile or if its just gone up?

But I keeping thinking it probs went up before they sent our COPR as surely they wouldn't want Copies of our passports if they still weren't sure on decision

Anyone have any ideas when this usually goes up?
Old Sep 24th 2012, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

Hi I got my passport request on Friday and when I checked my ecas last night it read decision made....I will be sending my passports today and hope to get COPR in a couple of weeks.

QUOTE=cde219;10296890]well I have just had a look on my application status and I haven't had a look on it since I received my COPR,

The last thing I saw on it was Medical results received and now it reads:

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

So I wonder if this went on before we received our COPR and I just haven't seen it cos with moving house and stuff I ain't checked our ecas status for awhile or if its just gone up?

But I keeping thinking it probs went up before they sent our COPR as surely they wouldn't want Copies of our passports if they still weren't sure on decision

Anyone have any ideas when this usually goes up?[/QUOTE]
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:04 am
Forum Regular

ah Brill thanks anne that's cleared that up and great news about your passport requests
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news Anne !!
Old Sep 24th 2012, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys.....I woke up this morning at a loss at what to do...I had no emails to through fervently or checking my ecas status...I guess now i am going to actually have to do some work

It really is a strange feeling, i know that we still have to receive COPR...but the uncertainty has been lifted and the constant worrying and what if questions....

I think I am going to have to get some therapy to deal with all of this...

Best of luck to everybody

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.