2010 Buncan

Old Dec 11th 2009, 6:06 am
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2010 Buncan

Hi
My SIL has just applied for the 2010 Bunac program, and will probably stay with us if/when she's accepted.
Was wondering how long it usually takes to go through the process once the application has been made.

Cheers
Old Dec 11th 2009, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

MR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to allMR79 is a name known to all
Default Re: 2010 Buncan

i thought the visa's were all snapped by now....

depends on how long it takes to do the police checks and then for cic to process the forms.....

2 months i guess....
Old Dec 11th 2009, 6:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MR79

depends on how long it takes to do the police checks and then for cic to process the forms.....

2 months i guess....
They only opened for registration last week....
Old Dec 11th 2009, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MR79

2 months i guess....
Why do you post on this section of the forum when you quite clearly have little idea about what you are talking about?
Old Dec 11th 2009, 7:40 am
Account Closed

2009 visas have gone. As I said, 2010 registration only opened this week.

Last edited by Pollyana; Dec 11th 2009 at 9:38 pm. Reason: removing abusive quote
Old Dec 12th 2009, 5:58 am
Forum Regular

Rodge9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok a bunch of abusive posts have been removed so I don't know what's been said; however while it's true the 2010 programme has only just opened, the applications to the CHC need to be submitted by the end of January so the places will probably all be taken in the next few weeks.
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:53 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rodge9
Ok a bunch of abusive posts have been removed so I don't know what's been said; however while it's true the 2010 programme has only just opened, the applications to the CHC need to be submitted by the end of January so the places will probably all be taken in the next few weeks.
All the information has been left in the thread. The other posts added nothing of value
Old Dec 12th 2009, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

Rodge9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
All the information has been left in the thread. The other posts added nothing of value
Oh I see. Hopefully mine did then
Old Dec 12th 2009, 10:32 pm
Beep

el_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond reputeel_richo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
Hi
My SIL has just applied for the 2010 Bunac program, and will probably stay with us if/when she's accepted.
Was wondering how long it usually takes to go through the process once the application has been made.

Cheers
Quote from the BUNAC website regarding Work Visa for Canada:

"Processing takes 4-6 weeks on average."
Old Dec 13th 2009, 2:03 am
Forum Regular

ficklebow is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, average processing times is right. mine has taken 5 months and counting.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

nikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ficklebow
yes, average processing times is right. mine has taken 5 months and counting.
What details has everyone put on their 1 page CV?
Old Dec 17th 2009, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Originally Posted by nikkif99uk
What details has everyone put on their 1 page CV?
The one they want you to attach to your application?
Your normal Cv, but compressed to a single page. Take all the best bits just. Its not for a job, so dont go into as much detail as you might be used to.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

nikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond reputenikkif99uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
The one they want you to attach to your application?
Your normal Cv, but compressed to a single page. Take all the best bits just. Its not for a job, so dont go into as much detail as you might be used to.
Oh right ok as trying to work on my CV as not updated it since I graduated. Got personal details, education, work history, personal achievements/interests, references etc