Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

2010 applications for pr with ainp approval and currently living in alberta!

Wikiposts

2010 applications for pr with ainp approval and currently living in alberta!

Old Jun 7th 2010, 5:01 am

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2010 applications for pr with ainp approval and currently living in alberta!

I am currently (impatiently waiting) on some sort of acknowkedgement of receipt or medical request from buffalo.

Our AINP nomination was approved on 1st februaury 2010...all pr paperwork sent to buffalo on 23rd february and it arrived on 3rd march (tracked post).

It is now 3 months later and i thought i might have had at least some sort of aor although i beleive with ainp nomination that the aor is your med request.

Can anybody add with their own timelines or experiences at this stage please
Old Jun 7th 2010, 5:13 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 applications for pr with ainp approval and currently living in alberta!

Originally Posted by dunniflat
I am currently (impatiently waiting) on some sort of acknowkedgement of receipt or medical request from buffalo.

Our AINP nomination was approved on 1st februaury 2010...all pr paperwork sent to buffalo on 23rd february and it arrived on 3rd march (tracked post).

It is now 3 months later and i thought i might have had at least some sort of aor although i beleive with ainp nomination that the aor is your med request.

Can anybody add with their own timelines or experiences at this stage please
You need to stick with your original thread or this will just get confusing.
Old Jun 7th 2010, 5:17 am

dunniflat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2010 applications for pr with ainp approval and currently living in alberta!

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
You need to stick with your original thread or this will just get confusing.
i apologise if this is coming across as confusing ..i was hoping for more of a response with better wording with this headline!

do you happen to know how i can delete my (not so lucky other thread)?

thanks
Old Jun 8th 2010, 1:04 am
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

Hi there

Ditto here, forms sent back in February to Buffalo and like you guys not heard a peep from them. As we have no file number there is no way we can contact them. This waiting is even worse than the AINP nomination as we are now so close and yet still so far away.

The Ross Family
Old Jun 8th 2010, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

pollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to all

Our PR app received at Buffalo 8th Feb but no news yet!!!!1
Old Jun 9th 2010, 8:55 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

We had our medicals in January this year , having submitted all our PR paperwork in September (they received it the 9th Sept.) Buffalo noted their start date for processing our application as Jan 11th 2010. We just got our passport requests via email yesterday (June 8th.) We are AINPs from Alberta.

The first communication we received from Buffalo was the medical requests.

Hope that helps.

Of course if your paperwrok gets bumped to LA or somewhere else it may be quicker.

Last edited by RN1; Jun 9th 2010 at 8:58 am.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

HI

We sent our application to London, UK just a week before Xmas and it was processed on 6th Jan 2010. Med requests sent beginning March and by the 7th of March all meds done. In April 2 more requests for my daughter's urine as she was having her periods.
Passport requests sent this morning via email. By the way we got out AINP approval in Sep 09. We are in Calgary.

I noticed that most of you here in Alberta are sending your applications to Buffalo. Mine stated London, UK. It seems that things move faster in London as I gather through some of the posts here.
Old Nov 17th 2010, 8:35 am
Permanent resident

murrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nicemurrin is just really nice

Hi there ,

we got med request 22nd june 2010....completed meds 14th july......meds posted 21st july.

We have no request for ropf or passport request..its getting frustrating, 17 weeks and waiting still!

we have sent a message enquiry with the standard
"your application is being processed"
reply.