2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Feb 22nd 2011, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Waggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud ofWaggle has much to be proud of
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by helcat12
What priorities are these, then?
Which applications are getting priority and which are being put to the back of the queue?
CIO and VO are telling post June 2010 applicants that all applications are processed in order of receipt. This reply clearly contradicts that.
How can they say that you will only be processed when they have dealt with priorities - what if there are more applicants who are considered priorities than their quota for the year? Then what will they do?
I am confused about all this.
No it doesn't. CIO certainly have been saying that post Feb 2008 will be processed in order of receipt, and that pre Feb 2008 will be treated as backlog and processed in parallel with post Feb 2008 "fast track" as resources and visa limits allow.

What I think London VO are saying is that they have sufficient post Feb 2008 applicants (i.e. high priority) to meet the visa limit for the forthcoming year.

Feel very sorry for pre Feb 2008 applicants it must be incredibly frustrating

Wayne.
Old Feb 22nd 2011, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

Alanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant future

just thought i'd follow up -

We flagpolled at Roosville BC on Saturday, took around a hour in the office, got asked a few questions and that was that.

After 4 years they could of at least had a cake or something.. ah well.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 5:10 pm
Just Joined

Omoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant future

Hi guys,

Just joined the forum and I have found your thread interesting and supporting. I fall into this category also and have been waiting like you guys. Its my 44th month since I applied and had my medicals done in July last year. We all know that we have waited too long and we deserve more. Keep the spirit and comradeship on.
Old Feb 24th 2011, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

mehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant future

And I am waiting for an update letter , my AOR is Nov, 2007, lets see and pray for the best

regards
Old Feb 24th 2011, 6:49 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Omoluabi
Hi guys,

Just joined the forum and I have found your thread interesting and supporting. I fall into this category also and have been waiting like you guys. Its my 44th month since I applied and had my medicals done in July last year. We all know that we have waited too long and we deserve more. Keep the spirit and comradeship on.
@Omoluabi, If I was you I would send in a case specific email asking "Is there anything else you need to provide them with?"

You do know for some visa types (for example SWV) there is a max 12 month period between medicals and landing....otherwise you have to get medicals done again.

JB

(PR SWV, Applied 2007, Landed Oct 2010)
Old Feb 24th 2011, 6:58 pm
Just Joined

Omoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant future

Thanks JBO591 for your suggestion. I sent them a case specific mail two days ago and never got a reply. I actually applied for the fsw and wondering why I never got a reply from them. Is it fine to send a fax? Thanks
Old Feb 24th 2011, 7:04 pm
x 0 x

JB0591 will become famous soon enoughJB0591 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Omoluabi
Thanks JBO591 for your suggestion. I sent them a case specific mail two days ago and never got a reply. I actually applied for the fsw and wondering why I never got a reply from them. Is it fine to send a fax? Thanks
I only ever used email via their website and it did the trick for us (might have been a fluke). I meant to put fsw visa as that is how we got in.
Old Feb 27th 2011, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

MagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really nice

I sent a case specific email last week and had a reply on Friday. It was exactly what I expected:

"The letter acknowledging receipt of the application for permanent residence explained that the processing times for the skilled worker category is 42-48 months. Your application is still within our standard processing times."

Yes. But by December this year it won't be...
Old Feb 27th 2011, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the information. It will be the end of my 44th month tomorrow going by the CIC processing time for pre-feb 2008. I hope to send them a mail tonite and hope to get a favourable reply.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

LandO will become famous soon enoughLandO will become famous soon enough

Slowly but surely we getting closer. Just got an email requesting new police clearances.
Our applications so far is AOR Aug 2007, send in supporting documents Feb 09, medicals done Nov 10 and now requesting new set of police clearances. The frustrating thing is luckily I applied for all that in December and posted that off to UK ( we currently living in USA ) Feb 17 because I thought I will be one step ahead of them . But the postal system here in America is so slow and expensive I just hope they havent lost it all. Will have to go and investigate today and see if I can track down the envelope on the US postal system.
So all you 2007ers there is still hope for us all.

Have a nice day.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

Thanks LandO for the information. I sent them an email days ago but never got a reply from them. My processing began in June 07 and is over 44 months and some days. I hope I will hear from them soon as well. Have a goo day.
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

Guys, got PPR today by email from Ottawa. Thanks for all your supports guys. Need to know, can we pay cash CAD while going in person for RPRF.?
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 4:48 pm
Just Joined

congrats and hope we all have good news in due time.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Congratulations and thanks for the updates guys. There is hope!
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ahmadtajwer
Guys, got PPR today by email from Ottawa. Thanks for all your supports guys. Need to know, can we pay cash CAD while going in person for RPRF.?
Congratulations. Fantastic news for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.