2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:22 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

I am considering getting hold of my CAIPS notes. From what I can gather its just a form to fill in, not sure really if its going to help or not but at this stage its all I can think of. Nearly a year since we sent our documents back and still nothing.
Old Feb 1st 2011, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Falcore
I am considering getting hold of my CAIPS notes. From what I can gather its just a form to fill in, not sure really if its going to help or not but at this stage its all I can think of. Nearly a year since we sent our documents back and still nothing.
Ya, it's easy to apply for, i'm doing same, will be applying by tomorrow. I'm going to apply through www.caips.ca
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

Hi falcore and amjad, I applied for my file's CAIPS notes as well. Result expecetd Feb end!! If nothing else,it will atleast help me get an idea of the next bring forward date.
Originally Posted by ahmadtajwer
Ya, it's easy to apply for, i'm doing same, will be applying by tomorrow. I'm going to apply through www.caips.ca
Old Feb 1st 2011, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

Hi CP! I read on another forum that they have selected some older files and all the new ones for processing using some sort of new GCMS (Global Case Management System) as opposed to the current CAIPS system. Allegedly, this is why many files are being held up with scant,vague explanations or none at all!
London is supposed to make the switch in April of 2011, after which, presumably, things are supposed to start rolling for 'Missing in Inaction" files like yours.
All this is hearsay ofcourse...In any case, wish you the very best for a speedy Document update, medicals and PPR!!

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thanks for your support everyone, I said that in our email when we changed address and email, lucky we still have our old email address ascwell as the new one, April will be 48 months. Fingers crossed all x
Old Feb 6th 2011, 12:25 am
Just Joined

mountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant future

Got my passport back with my visa!!! Looks like the 2007 crew is getting them thick and fast right now.

Wow, can't believe the wait is finally over, My AOR was June 2007.... seems like forever ago.... Going for a quick trip around the flagpole to land on my next day off. Wahoo!!

Good luck to those of you still waiting
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mountainxtc
Got my passport back with my visa!!! Looks like the 2007 crew is getting them thick and fast right now.

Wow, can't believe the wait is finally over, My AOR was June 2007.... seems like forever ago.... Going for a quick trip around the flagpole to land on my next day off. Wahoo!!

Congratulations! And so jealous you're in Whistler. Spent a season there in the late 90s and love the place!
Old Feb 6th 2011, 2:57 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ahmadtajwer
If you are in Canada you can order them yourself for $5

Access to information request form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kit...s/IMM5563B.pdf

If you are overseas but have someone who could order them for you, this is the cheapest way of getting them.

More information: http://immipedia.ca/Ordering_FOSS_and_CAIPS_notes

Old Feb 7th 2011, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Alanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant futureAlanandson has a brilliant future

Got my passport back with my visa!!! ...

...Good luck to those of you still waiting
Congrats!

Curious: When did you post them off? Did you find it took around the '30 working days' mark (6 weeks)?

cheers,
Alan
Old Feb 7th 2011, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Fab news another gets through woohoo
Old Feb 8th 2011, 3:09 am
Just Joined

mountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant futuremountainxtc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Alanandson
Congrats!

Curious: When did you post them off? Did you find it took around the '30 working days' mark (6 weeks)?

cheers,
Alan
Not that long. Sent it to London via UPS from Canada January 10 and received it back on Feb 3. About 4 weeks.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:51 am
Just Joined

Not that long. Sent it to London via UPS from Canada January 10 and received it back on Feb 3. About 4 weeks.
Well it's official, I'm in

Went to the border today, made a u-turn, came back to Canada and got directed into immigration. 10 minutes and a few signatures later I was told "that's it, you're all done". It was a little anti climactic to be honest!!

Can't believe the whole process is over, thought I would never see the day!!
Old Feb 11th 2011, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Went to the border today, made a u-turn, came back to Canada and got directed into immigration. 10 minutes and a few signatures later I was told "that's it, you're all done". It was a little anti climactic to be honest!!

Congrats mountainxtc, how fantastic is that feeling eh? Of knowing that the PR road is over. Great news for you.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:21 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! Best of luck for the future
Old Feb 11th 2011, 9:52 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Great news... Glad it all went as smoothly as it did
Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congratulations mountainxtc! Wishing you a very happy future in Canada.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.