2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:27 pm
Been here a while ...

prairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant futureprairiedog has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Not been a while!

For those who haven't seen them, CIC have refreshed their web-pages. The info is pretty much the same; all time-lines now quote how long '80%' of cases MAY take to process. For London - 44 months (except CP!!!!). Even the PNP applicants are taking 10months (they used to be 4 months). It's a shambles.

Disappointingly (but expectedly), no new inspiration.

There's another promise of keeping the data up to date every 3-months. Mmmmm!?

We're in the same boat as CP - not even having received our request for documents.

Is it me or has Trackitt become a little unrepresentative / inaccurate, a little off the mark? - at least I'm hoping it is. There hasn't been a request for 2007ers (give or take the odd random case) since March 2010 and the new applicants aren't fairing much better. Really??? Is it going that slowly, because if it is, there are going to be some embarrassed faces in parliament. Then again do they care(?) I wonder if any officials in Canada refer to such sites as they clearly undermine the performance / propaganda of CIC.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 4:48 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by prairiedog
Not been a while!

For those who haven't seen them, CIC have refreshed their web-pages. The info is pretty much the same; all time-lines now quote how long '80%' of cases MAY take to process. For London - 44 months (except CP!!!!). Even the PNP applicants are taking 10months (they used to be 4 months). It's a shambles.

Disappointingly (but expectedly), no new inspiration.

There's another promise of keeping the data up to date every 3-months. Mmmmm!?

We're in the same boat as CP - not even having received our request for documents.

Is it me or has Trackitt become a little unrepresentative / inaccurate, a little off the mark? - at least I'm hoping it is. There hasn't been a request for 2007ers (give or take the odd random case) since March 2010 and the new applicants aren't fairing much better. Really??? Is it going that slowly, because if it is, there are going to be some embarrassed faces in parliament. Then again do they care(?) I wonder if any officials in Canada refer to such sites as they clearly undermine the performance / propaganda of CIC.

Parliament really doesn't care about the backlog, as they were the ones that help create it by lowering the points from 75 to 67 as an election ploy. The Liberals will never admit that though. As long as the no. of immigrants meets the 240K to 265K admitted CIC has then fulfilled its mandate.

It will only become an issue during the next election (maybe) or if Olivia Chow wants to make some "browney points" Although she usually only climbs on the refugee bandwagon.
Old Nov 24th 2010, 1:25 pm
BE gremlin

T-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of lightT-Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all

Just thought I'd pop in after a while away. Sorry to hear CP has stillnot got anywhere.

Have also just realised that I have hit 36 months since applying, still only a baby! HAPPY NOT-CANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 26th 2010, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

MagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really niceMagicMeerkat is just really nice

On Monday it'll be three years to the day that we received our AOR. Have heard nothing since...
Old Nov 26th 2010, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

craigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant future

We applied in August '07, paperwork was sent March this year, medicals done August this year and we received email confirming they anticipate requesting our passports early January next year. Cannot wait!
Old Nov 27th 2010, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by craigpark2
We applied in August '07, paperwork was sent March this year, medicals done August this year and we received email confirming they anticipate requesting our passports early January next year. Cannot wait!
Where is your application being processed?
Old Nov 27th 2010, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

mehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant futuremehpk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MagicMeerkat
On Monday it'll be three years to the day that we received our AOR. Have heard nothing since...
We in the same boat, my AOR is NOV 2007 and since then no update letter
I have feeling the update letter would be coming around FEB/MAR 2011, lets hope for the best.

cheers
Old Nov 27th 2010, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

craigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant futurecraigpark2 has a brilliant future

We applied through the London office.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

Pebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nicePebblebeach is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Wonder what they will say when we all get to 48 months,

Thanks ST for your support xx
CP my heart goes out to you. When I saw the activity on this thread I though maybe there was finally some good news.

At least you have had some contact from them now so you know that you are still in their system somewhere. Fingers crossed you get a lovely Christmas letter from them.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 6:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pebblebeach
CP my heart goes out to you. When I saw the activity on this thread I though maybe there was finally some good news.

At least you have had some contact from them now so you know that you are still in their system somewhere. Fingers crossed you get a lovely Christmas letter from them.
Thanks all yet agin for your support xxxx
Someone up stairs is smiling on us though with the White stuff,
Christmas is approaching, I'm shopping for lots of friends and family coming for Christmas, then hope to go skiing possibly to Canada if we can get cheapy flights, will be good to remember why we wanted to move there in the first place seems such a long time ago, so not all bad
Hope some of you get your requests meds and passport requests soon.

How many of us that were here last year are now over the pond ?

Oh and I agree Trackitt is no good for keeping track anymore.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 9:57 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thanks all yet agin for your support xxxx
Someone up stairs is smiling on us though with the White stuff,
Christmas is approaching, I'm shopping for lots of friends and family coming for Christmas, then hope to go skiing possibly to Canada if we can get cheapy flights, will be good to remember why we wanted to move there in the first place seems such a long time ago, so not all bad
Hope some of you get your requests meds and passport requests soon.

How many of us that were here last year are now over the pond ?

Oh and I agree Trackitt is no good for keeping track anymore.
I saw flights in January Gatwick to Toronto 638 pounsd return for two people. I thought that was a bargain.

We have had a little dusting of snow this morning but all gone now.
Old Nov 27th 2010, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Got a brown CHC envelope today....a request for updated police certificates...getting there!
Old Nov 27th 2010, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Got a brown CHC envelope today....a request for updated police certificates...getting there!
That's a really good sign! Hopefully your passport requests won't be far behind.
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Clinique
I saw flights in January Gatwick to Toronto 638 pounsd return for two people. I thought that was a bargain.

We have had a little dusting of snow this morning but all gone now.
Lots of snow now, never seen so much and still snowing, we have been snowed in for 2 days, just practising for when we get there

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Great news Robin
Still nothing here
Old Dec 2nd 2010, 4:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Great news Robin
Still nothing here [/QUOTE]

Thanks CP.....and there's me rushing along cos it was your name on the email! lol

Lots of snow here in Surrey too.....Kids off school but work for me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.