2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Jul 24th 2009, 1:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Great news for those who have received their 120 day letter - keeping an eye out for ours now, so watch out postie
Old Jul 24th 2009, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arris
Great news for those who have received their 120 day letter - keeping an eye out for ours now, so watch out postie
Could you keep an eye open for ours as well

Think i will move house just so i have a reason to contact them, come on CIC what are you playing at
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:14 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

When did you apply Coffeepot? Am I right in thinking you were way before us? Hopefully the letter will come soon for you

I still look every single day although really I know its not going to come for ages yet
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Falcore
When did you apply Coffeepot? Am I right in thinking you were way before us? Hopefully the letter will come soon for you

I still look every single day although really I know its not going to come for ages yet
With current progress, November is probably the very earliest you can expect anything.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

KS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really niceKS2008 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Think i will move house just so i have a reason to contact them, come on CIC what are you playing at
When I moved it took two and a half months and about a dozen emails, letters and faxes before they updated my address on their system, so that isn't necessarily the best way of getting their attention.

Good luck and I hope that you hear from them soon.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 8:24 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bodgerx
With current progress, November is probably the very earliest you can expect anything.
I know that but still hasn't stopped me looking every day since February!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Falcore

I thought i would just put it out of my mind for a while yeh right
helped not coming on here for a bit heard someone who applied at the same time as us had there update letter 2 months ago so thought we may get ours. our AOR is April 07, oh well never mind it will come one day i hope
Why is it more and more mail comes in brown envelopes now ????????

Originally Posted by KS2008
When I moved it took two and a half months and about a dozen emails, letters and faxes before they updated my address on their system, so that isn't necessarily the best way of getting their attention.

Good luck and I hope that you hear from them soon.
cheers KS to be honest we are still trying to get references etc so we will be almost there by the time the letter comes
Old Jul 25th 2009, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

LandO will become famous soon enoughLandO will become famous soon enough

I havent looked at this website since last year and what a surprise I got to see that people who have applied in July 07 just got their 120 days letter. Our AOR is Aug 07!!

singingringingtree - I see you live just around the corner from me. What part of Canada are you moving to? Please PM me ( I just joined and cant send PM yet) as it will be nice to meet up somewhere. Seems that we will be going through this all around the same time () so will be nice to have somebody close by to share this experience with. As you are just ahead of us maybe you can give us some useful tips.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Will let you all know when we get our 120 day letter. Is there perhaps any Aug 07 applicants who had any news yet?

ps we had another baby Aug 08. When do you think is the best time to inform CIC about it.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 12:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LandO
Will let you all know when we get our 120 day letter. Is there perhaps any Aug 07 applicants who had any news yet?
http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immig...killed-workers
Old Jul 26th 2009, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

Maple Cupcakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Haven't been on here for ages as we had a change of plan last year and were meant to be moving to US with hubby's job but it fell through at the last minute.

Didn't think we would hear until late next year.......... were so shocked to receive the 120 day letter last week!
Old Jul 27th 2009, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations! Suddenly seems very real...
Old Jul 27th 2009, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Maple Cupcakes
Haven't been on here for ages as we had a change of plan last year and were meant to be moving to US with hubby's job but it fell through at the last minute.

Didn't think we would hear until late next year.......... were so shocked to receive the 120 day letter last week!
Congratulations

wheres mine mmmmmmm
Old Aug 1st 2009, 7:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Congratulations

wheres mine mmmmmmm
Any updates to join this post ?

Nothing for us yet
Old Aug 1st 2009, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Any updates to join this post ?

Nothing for us yet
Judging by trackitt I would say yours is looking on very much on the late side. Every one who is British and is going through London CHC up to July 4th 2007 AOR has had their doc request. The last April doc request was done in February! I would contact them...
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 7:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by bodgerx
Judging by trackitt I would say yours is looking on very much on the late side. Every one who is British and is going through London CHC up to July 4th 2007 AOR has had their doc request. The last April doc request was done in February! I would contact them...
I think you are right we should have had ours trouble is you are so worried if you hassle them they will delay everything ? well i do

Seem to have us by the short and curlys eh
Cheers Bodgerx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.