2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old May 10th 2010, 6:31 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by maxrevs
Just heard from our MP's office - CHC have rubber stamped our request for substituted evaluation. Meds and further information requests are in the post

Grand news indeed!!!!!

Old May 11th 2010, 8:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Caitilin
you go for it! you know when you get it we're going to have a party right? and I know you're going to be a few provinces over but I fully expect your phone number when you get here?
Thought you had it already

Originally Posted by Caitilin
If it helps any, I applied in 2005 (July, if memory serves) and I only got my visa in 2009...so it hasn't been the longest yet! You'll get there!
Funny really we thought were in for the duration when we applied, all the doom and gloom from the posters and at the immigration shows we went to, telling us it could be 10 years before PR
Then CIC announced getting more staff and the new applications, and everyone started moving quite quickly for a while, except a few,

I look at it this way i would rather it be us waiting than someone who is desperate to get there PR so that they can stay like G77 and others in sim situation, we have a lovely home and a good job so we can wait ( for a while that is ) yours was a long time Caitilin i remember it well

Originally Posted by maxrevs
Just heard from our MP's office - CHC have rubber stamped our request for substituted evaluation. Meds and further information requests are in the post
Thats fab news, keep us posted maxrevs

Originally Posted by prairiedog
Coffee-pot & the 'dudedesses'. . .
Is this a new group, i like it

Thanks for the nod.

We're heading - or hoping to head - a little further west than most. It's all in the name . . . (?) . . . Manitoba here we come. Not on the list for most but it seems to fit our needs. Big spaces, sunny skies and the low cost of living (relatively speaking).

Our initial plan, 5 years ago, was B.C. (Vancouver or the Island where we have friends) but with the cost of everything that side, this turned it into a non-starter. We're both going without jobs so we need to stretch the budget for as long as possible to give us a fighting chance to secure a decent opportunity.

You mention that some OCT apps' had been called - must have missed those, couldn't see any on trackitt (it's given me another excuse to log in - twice in one day!!!).

prairie-dog
There are a few for Oct ( think i already posted this ) but as i am having a senior moment i will say it again The last ones i saw were for 22nd OCT but that wasn't nationality UK only UK processed
Im not going on for a few days as i am going cold turkey ( yes i can do it ) do they sell patches for BE and Trackitt addiction

Manitoba looked great and the people seem very friendly, met a few at the
immigration show a few years ago and was somewhere that appealed to the nature lover in us, At least you have a good excuse to go visit your friends, never know what might be round the corner
Hope you can manage to get the jobs you need
Old May 11th 2010, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

mellyost is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Thought you had it already

Funny really we thought were in for the duration when we applied, all the doom and gloom from the posters and at the immigration shows we went to, telling us it could be 10 years before PR
Then CIC announced getting more staff and the new applications, and everyone started moving quite quickly for a while, except a few,

I look at it this way i would rather it be us waiting than someone who is desperate to get there PR so that they can stay like G77 and others in sim situation, we have a lovely home and a good job so we can wait ( for a while that is ) yours was a long time Caitilin i remember it well

Thats fab news, keep us posted maxrevs

There are a few for Oct ( think i already posted this ) but as i am having a senior moment i will say it again The last ones i saw were for 22nd OCT but that wasn't nationality UK only UK processed
Im not going on for a few days as i am going cold turkey ( yes i can do it ) do they sell patches for BE and Trackitt addiction

Manitoba looked great and the people seem very friendly, met a few at the
immigration show a few years ago and was somewhere that appealed to the nature lover in us, At least you have a good excuse to go visit your friends, never know what might be round the corner
Hope you can manage to get the jobs you need
Have been following this thread with great interest for months. Item just gone onto trackitt by british national with AOR 0f 9/10/07 to say document request received 16/02/10 so they may be moving again!

our AOR is FEB 1st 08 so looks like a while to go yet!
Old May 12th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

Hi Falcore, I'm new on this forum...
I am a 2007 August applicant (AOR Sep 2007). I have a question....what do you mean by Documents returned in Feb 2010...did they return your originals..?
Originally Posted by Falcore
Sorry to hear that Skimom. Hopefully you can get some more info for them and your visa arrives soon.
Old May 12th 2010, 9:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ashirale
Hi Falcore, I'm new on this forum...
I am a 2007 August applicant (AOR Sep 2007). I have a question....what do you mean by Documents returned in Feb 2010...did they return your originals..?
Welcome to the forum.

If you click on a person's username then you have an option to look at all their previous posts. If you do that with Falcore, then you find the thread below from 11 Feb 2010 which explains it fully.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654287

Old May 12th 2010, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

ashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to allashirale is a name known to all

Thanks!!...will check it out.
Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Welcome to the forum.
If you click on a person's username then you have an option to look at all their previous posts. If you do that with Falcore, then you find the thread below from 11 Feb 2010 which explains it fully.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=654287
Old May 17th 2010, 4:05 pm
Just Joined

mikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant future

One more step along the road!

we had our medicals today and it was Ok so hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of months. we have sent our RoPR fee as well.
Old May 17th 2010, 5:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikkim
One more step along the road!

we had our medicals today and it was Ok so hopefully we will hear something in the next couple of months. we have sent our RoPR fee as well.
Thats good news for you
Old May 18th 2010, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

For those of you who are fidgety about the indefinitely loooooooong wait (like I am), this may make an interesting read:
http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/internet/En...2_e_33203.html

Apparently, London's backlog inventory of cases was 85,394 in December 2008. I wonder what it is now...

Last edited by ashirale; May 18th 2010 at 12:41 pm.
Old May 18th 2010, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For those of you who are fidgety about the indefinitely loooooooong wait (like I am), this may make an interesting read:
http://www.oag-bvg.gc.ca/internet/En...2_e_33203.html

Apparently, London's backlog inventory of cases was 85,394 in December 2008. I wonder what it is now...
My goodness thats a lot of reading maybe by the time we have actually read it some of us may have got through
Old May 19th 2010, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Wow Coffeepot....That's optimistic, I certainly hope so!
Originally Posted by Coffeepot
My goodness thats a lot of reading maybe by the time we have actually read it some of us may have got through
Old May 19th 2010, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wow Coffeepot....That's optimistic, I certainly hope so!
Old May 19th 2010, 2:08 pm
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I come to the forum and see "Coffeepot" under this thread I get all excited thinking "at last .... Coffeepot has had an update!!"

Sigh.........

Did you send a case specific enquiry CP?

Any news?

Sigh....

Old May 19th 2010, 2:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud ofMadwife has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by siouxie
Whenever I come to the forum and see "Coffeepot" under this thread I get all excited thinking "at last .... Coffeepot has had an update!!"

Sigh.........

Did you send a case specific enquiry CP?

Any news?

Sigh....

You read my mind!!! We will have a party when CP gets her letter!!

Sarah x
Old May 19th 2010, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond reputeCaitilin has a reputation beyond repute

yep, its why i keep checking this thread.

Though I'd expect (hint hint) the forum to explode with threads when she does?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.