2 or 3 property valuations?

Old Jun 19th 2010, 6:53 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold
Default 2 or 3 property valuations?

Just a question for those of you that used equity in their home as proof of funds, did you submit 2 estate agent valuations or 3? The thought of having to keep the house looking like a show home for the estate agents whilst picking up after a toddler is freaking me out and the less valuations we can get away with the better!
Old Jun 19th 2010, 7:10 am
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2 or 3 property valuations?

hahaha im in the same boat - - i got 3 done within a couple of days, now just waiting to hear something before i put on the market. also have to provide them with mortgage details (how much owe etc) aparantly....

(im thinking of hiding all the toys, banning playdoe andpaint lol)
Old Jun 19th 2010, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

daisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant futuredaisychain has a brilliant future

I only got 1 done and sent along with mortgage docs wasn't asked for any more.
Old Jun 19th 2010, 8:05 am
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by kellywalsh22
hahaha im in the same boat - - i got 3 done within a couple of days, now just waiting to hear something before i put on the market. also have to provide them with mortgage details (how much owe etc) aparantly....

(im thinking of hiding all the toys, banning playdoe andpaint lol)
My little one has a habit of hiding his toast in weird places in the morning. I can just see a soggy piece of toast squelching under the estate agent's foot - eek!

Daisychain - That's great you were ok with submitting just one valuation.

I always wondered with getting 2 or 3 - would you pick the highest valuation in the case of getting 2 or the middle if you had 3 done?
Old Jun 20th 2010, 8:59 am
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

Originally Posted by engineer80
My little one has a habit of hiding his toast in weird places in the morning. I can just see a soggy piece of toast squelching under the estate agent's foot - eek!

Daisychain - That's great you were ok with submitting just one valuation.

I always wondered with getting 2 or 3 - would you pick the highest valuation in the case of getting 2 or the middle if you had 3 done?

oooh yeah think id go for the highest one - makes it look alot better.. im dreading that panik of selling
Old Jun 20th 2010, 9:09 am
Forum Regular

canman will become famous soon enoughcanman will become famous soon enough

Hi all
I Got 2 done and sent the best one in. had no problems so far
Old Jun 20th 2010, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

I vaguely recall reading somewhere that it needed to be a 'proper' valuation and an estate agent valuation wasn't sufficient?

Not sure if this is true just remember reading something on another thread??

I'm sure one of the 'experts' will clarify.

Stuart.
Old Jun 20th 2010, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

I read the same.

I'll be getting 3 estimates from estate agents and will provide this with a recent mortgage statement. I'll also have the minimum funds in cash so just using the house as an extra boost.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

loety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really nice

Hi,
I had 3 estimates from estate agent and send it with the mortgage statement.I sent a bank statement of our savings showing the amount required for a family of three, just to make sure in case they would not accept equity anymore.
We just had our medical.
Old Jun 21st 2010, 3:35 am
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

hi Engineer80 - I had 2 valuations done and sent them both, the amounts were very close though.

However, even though we have plenty of equity, I received a request for further information basically asking me to demonstrate to NS Immigration how I would finance the rest of my application for PR, so I sent proof of bank balance and income with a letter of explanation.
Old Jun 22nd 2010, 11:58 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

does anyone have the link - or know how much we need to prove we have in account ? i seen it somewhere but cant find again xxx

thank you xx
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

does anyone have the link - or know how much we need to prove we have in account ? i seen it somewhere but cant find again xxx

thank you xx
For proof of funds:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...lled/funds.asp

Ray
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 7:55 am
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

thank you xxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:24 am
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

oooh shoot - i dont have that amount in my account - yet have plenty when i sell my property.. i really didnt want to sell until i new it was looking positive for us... not keen on selling early if they go and reject us - im screwed

does anyone know at what point they request evidence of the funds -

p.s anyone is sussex england hiring - literally 24hrs a day - i need funds asap lol

(might have to go over to canada and try and arrange employment - that way i dont need to prove funds) - this is for my partners plumbing job (on NOC)

xxxxxxxx
Old Jun 23rd 2010, 8:31 am
Just Joined

mikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant futuremikkim has a brilliant future

oooh shoot - i dont have that amount in my account - yet have plenty when i sell my property.. i really didnt want to sell until i new it was looking positive for us... not keen on selling early if they go and reject us - im screwed

does anyone know at what point they request evidence of the funds -

p.s anyone is sussex england hiring - literally 24hrs a day - i need funds asap lol

(might have to go over to canada and try and arrange employment - that way i dont need to prove funds) - this is for my partners plumbing job (on NOC)

xxxxxxxx
We sent valuation letter from estate agent and letter from bank with balance of the mortgage but we applied under the old system (pre 2008). Check the wording if you have to show proof of funds as long as they are available when you land it doesn't matter if they are still equity a few months before

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.