Wikiposts

120 DAY EMAIL

Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice
Default 120 DAY EMAIL

Check my emails,and am very happythe email we have been waiting for so long has turned up today.

Now time to gather all the paper work and start the paper chase
Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 120 DAY EMAIL

Originally Posted by graham and george
Check my emails,and am very happythe email we have been waiting for so long has turned up today.

Super news!!!!

Well done

lins
Old Jun 24th 2010, 8:55 pm
EOI Submitted 28.12.21

kellywalsh22 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice one - im still waiting for my email - cant wait

can you tell me what docs they require you to send to london - im going under the FSW route ??? - my partner is plumbing and heating engineer ???

Just thought if i new i could start getting bits 2gether now.

Thank you xxx
Old Jun 24th 2010, 9:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kellywalsh22
nice one - im still waiting for my email - cant wait

can you tell me what docs they require you to send to london - im going under the FSW route ??? - my partner is plumbing and heating engineer ???

Just thought if i new i could start getting bits 2gether now.

Thank you xxx
It's all on the CIC website, you need to download the application guide for your visa office which will tell you exactly what you need.

A few things off the top of my head though - proof of education, job references, payslips, employment contracts, proof of your common-law status, bank statement or similar for proof of funds, TEF results if you're claiming points for French, police checks, photos, birth certificates etc.

Old Jun 25th 2010, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

raymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to allraymasa is a name known to all

Originally Posted by graham and george

Congratulations...

Ray
Old Jun 25th 2010, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

graham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nicegraham and george is just really nice

Thanks guys

Will start to gather all what they need this week. Fore all those still waiting do not give up hope as your time will come
Old Jun 25th 2010, 7:29 am
FSW Cat 1

amrskipro is an unknown quantity at this point

Note that you need certified copies as they will not return any documentation to you.

We dedicated a table to the check process - check list in one corner and everything laid out to clearly see.

The process is all laid out in this document London rules E37023 (a downloadable .pdf)

One assembles a reasonably sizeable stack of paperwork once one adds up copies of birth certificates, marriage (or equiv), passports, passport photos, qualifications and education, references, pay statements, criminal background checks, proof of funds etc etc. inc anything else that you think will stop them writing a letter to ask you a question as this equals a three month delay. Life history since the age of 18 can take up a page or two if you have moved a lot, travelled overseas (being in another country for six months or more equals another police check).

UK police check can take up to a month so I would get compiling as soon as possible to be honest. It depends on your POV, we wanted to be able to post our document package the week after our 120 day email (we were delayed by the UK police check taking so long to arrive) arrived as they can't start processing it until they have it in their file queue.

Proof read continually - an incorrectly filled out form equals a return and approx three month delay.

Good luck and stay peaceful whilst you wait.

Last edited by amrskipro; Jun 25th 2010 at 7:41 am.