12 months today

Old Dec 30th 2018, 9:32 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 106
Tamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 12 months today

Hello again everyone, 😀 so now today its been 12 months since we received out aor, still not heard anything at all from ircc no medical s asked for or anything !! I know its up to 19 months for paper based applications now but I'm becoming so frustrated \nervous \missed something \done something wrong with my application 😓Christmasoompa, siouxa, former lancastian, put my mind at rest and tell me I'm panicking for no reason ?? Or just shout at me for stop keep posting.tamasin xx
Tamasin1 is offline  
Old Dec 30th 2018, 12:57 pm
  #2  
SUPER MODERATOR
 
christmasoompa's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Location: In a darkened room somewhere.............
Posts: 34,161
christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12 months today

I won’t shout at you, but you are panicking for no reason. In all honesty, your application probably hasn’t even been looked at if it’s only been a year.

Deep breaths, relax and don’t even think about it (easier said than done I know) until June. And remember that it’s 19 months for 80% of applications - so yours may be in the other 20% that takes longer, so don’t even panic if you’ve not heard by then either!
christmasoompa is offline  
Old Dec 30th 2018, 2:20 pm
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 106
Tamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond reputeTamasin1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 12 months today

Christmasoompa, thank you you always calm me down 😁 I will carry on being patient then, it's just so worrying lol 😓 again thank you for all the moderators help on here i genuinely appreciate it xx it's a great forum. Right i shall go back into my little cave in Kamloops and come out and let you guys know when medical requestrequests come through if that's ok? Thank you again Christmasoompa it won't be long and I won't have any more questions lol 🙏.take care everyone. Tamasin
Tamasin1 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.