12 Days

Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

guest210 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 12 Days

Hey MJ23,

I just returned from Buffalo/Toronto and have landed. It feels great, and I know you will like it too!

Since you are going to commute, once you get an address, you should register for a Nexus pass, so you can travel with ease. I don't need one, but I have heard that it makes going through the border a virtual ease and it only costs $50.
Old Apr 24th 2005, 9:54 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Inspace
Hey MJ23,

I just returned from Buffalo/Toronto and have landed. It feels great, and I know you will like it too!

Since you are going to commute, once you get an address, you should register for a Nexus pass, so you can travel with ease. I don't need one, but I have heard that it makes going through the border a virtual ease and it only costs $50.
Congratulations Inspace! Yes, I was thinking about registering with Nexus. I might have a project North of Everett and then it will be worth it to cross the border everyday. Otherwise, I'm going to cross the border weekly!

I'm setting in an almost empty apartment I put all of my furniture in storage this weekend. I actually still have some stuff to move. Hopefully I'll be done tonight. It seems like everything will go as planned and I'll be landing next Friday!

Tia, no I'm not staying in Bosmans LOL I'm turned off from this hotel forever
Old Apr 24th 2005, 11:01 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MJ23
Tia, no I'm not staying in Bosmans LOL I'm turned off from this hotel forever
PMSL!! I wonder why.......

Good luck - hope it all goes smoothly.