12 Days

Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:29 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough
Talking 12 Days

12 Days until my big move! I can't wait! I'm getting so tired of all the preparation work between packing, leaving my apartment, preparing for immigration laws at the US and Canadain side. I just wish I could get in my car and just move Leave all my furniture behind and just drop everything and start over in Canada If only things can be that simple!

Ok I need to get back to packing!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:31 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: 12 Days

Originally Posted by MJ23
12 Days until my big move! I can't wait! I'm getting so tired of all the preparation work between packing, leaving my apartment, preparing for immigration laws at the US and Canadain side. I just wish I could get in my car and just move Leave all my furniture behind and just drop everything and start over in Canada If only things can be that simple!

Good luck!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly for you - oh and 12 days will just fly by.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 12:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

yes get back to packing......
Old Apr 17th 2005, 2:30 pm
Forum Regular

siv04 is on a distinguished road

Lucky you, 12 days only ...
We have 6 months until our huge 3600 miles US-Canada move.
Don't ask me what I'm thinking about every day

Old Apr 17th 2005, 10:53 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

I have 3 more days than you MJ!! lol
But, guess wat -- I packed up my baggage already.
I am landing on 2nd may~~~~ cant just wait to land.....
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:39 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by amancharan
I have 3 more days than you MJ!! lol
But, guess wat -- I packed up my baggage already.
I am landing on 2nd may~~~~ cant just wait to land.....
We probably have another year (6 months notice period for job and rented house) nevertheless we started packing in 2003 :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Good luck man. Allah will make things simple and easy for you. Dont even think about any trouble. Looking foward to hear your landing experience.

Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Calgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond reputeCalgal has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to you MJ! So long as you are 'good', too, should be a breeze
Old Apr 18th 2005, 1:59 pm
The ECA Godfather

MJ23 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by orazone
Good luck man. Allah will make things simple and easy for you. Dont even think about any trouble. Looking foward to hear your landing experience.
Orazone, thanks man! I will keep you updated!

Calgal, I'm always "good"
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

the new life and adventure finally starts!!!!

you always say that immigration is just a small thing compared to moving and facing new challanges in a new country...I tell you that when you can manage your life and things depend on you and on how you act everything's fine! When you just wait for papers and documents to be sent you are completely on hold...well, that's not funny!

I believe you have the right spirit to start a new life and well manage your things! good luck my friend!
Old Apr 21st 2005, 6:28 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

just in case you lost count
Old Apr 21st 2005, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

Ryan Cho is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck and do write your landing experience.

Old Apr 22nd 2005, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road

Good Luck MJ23. Please don't forget to share with us your landing experience.
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 11:36 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes MJ get your finger oot and get packing

Hope all goes well, keep us posted

Eddie
Old Apr 23rd 2005, 1:44 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

So are you going to the Bosmans Hotel then LOL!!!!

Hey and don't you worry at all about where you post anything on this forum......we all love you and enjoy hearing about your escapades!!!!

How many days now?????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.