Wikiposts

11 days

Old Feb 9th 2005, 5:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 11 days

Gets on roof top....and yells...ONE WEEK to go~~~~~~~~ wooo hoooo~ :scared:

I missed you so much i begged you to fly in and see me
You musta broke down cos you finaly said that you would
But now that you're here
i feel like i'm constantly dreaming~
something's gotta go wrong
cos i'm feeling wayyyy too damn good!
Nickelback 2004~

LOL..i am going to re-write those lyrics...COS nothing is going to go wrong...hehehee....can you tell i AM getting excited.! it has been 5 MONTHS since we have seen each other....and yeah whm...thank~goddess for phone cards
Old Feb 9th 2005, 5:45 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

here goes my daily countdown.

then I will be ahead of you.......

Time-zone-wise of course
Old Feb 9th 2005, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mhhp

here goes my daily countdown.

then I will be ahead of you.......

Time-zone-wise of course
*muffled* voice..'help help'....cat has my tongue

heheheheee
Old Feb 9th 2005, 6:32 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
*muffled* voice..'help help'....cat has my tongue

heheheheee
I can vividly picture the face of the canadian customs officer when a "True Blue Aussie Girl With A Cat Stuck to Her Tongue" is trying to get through customs.

Does anyone know if there is a form you can fill out to get the two of them released from the quarantine cage early on humanitarian grounds???

Old Feb 10th 2005, 4:13 am
keep checking....

Hey whm

could you do me a favor and take over posting the 4 and 3 of our little countdown in this thread. I will still be able to do the 5, but will be out in the mountains tobboganing with the kids over the weekend and have no internet access. It would be great if you could pitch in there. I will also PM you to make sur you get the message.

Thanks
Old Feb 10th 2005, 7:44 am
BE Forum Addict

you truly are a sweetie *mhhp*....*S* thanks for thinking of me...but tis ok...i won't be online in the few days before i go.
From Sunday my things will be in storage..which includes the PC........OMGOddess...i will go thru withdrawals....LOL.....
However i have much to attend to before i go..so will give time for it. As i am working up till the end of the weekend ..it makes for a busy me. And the company i have been subcontracting to...have assured me..my job is always here for me..and also...if we decided to come back to Australia and my new husband and family decide to settle here for a while..there is a job here for him, with them aswell...wooooo hooooo~~......but that won't be happening for QUITE sometime yet..if ever. Tis great to know tho. *S*

6 days.....~*dances round the office*~*~..lalalaaa...6 days~~~~~

Last edited by Maple Leaf; Feb 10th 2005 at 7:47 am.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:12 am
keep checking....

you truly are a sweetie *mhhp*....*S* thanks for thinking of me...but tis ok...i won't be online in the few days before i go.
From Sunday my things will be in storage..which includes the PC........OMGOddess...i will go thru withdrawals....LOL.....
However i have much to attend to before i go..so will give time for it. As i am working up till the end of the weekend ..it makes for a busy me. And the company i have been subcontracting to...have assured me..my job is always here for me..and also...if we decided to come back to Australia and my new husband and family decide to settle here for a while..there is a job here for him, with them aswell...wooooo hooooo~~......but that won't be happening for QUITE sometime yet..if ever. Tis great to know tho. *S*

6 days.....~*dances round the office*~*~..lalalaaa...6 days~~~~~
Hey dont think this is all just for you, we are all excited and enjoying this, for lack of an own fixed date to count towards. Even if you are not online people will be worrying if the countdown misses count. Plus there is always Internet cafes ......
Old Feb 10th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey dont think this is all just for you, we are all excited and enjoying this, for lack of an own fixed date to count towards. Even if you are not online people will be worrying if the countdown misses count. Plus there is always Internet cafes ......
hahhaaaa...OK point well taken.....and wow...do you realise..i am actualy excited.thanks to you and your thoughtfulness.. ..and also..i am excited for everyone here...*S*..new beginings....geee it makes one feel alive alright..*S*...and YES i will pop into the internet cafe....with 7 hours at Vancouver Airport.. ....!!!!..i will surely be looking for one.....~ :scared:

Oh and ENJOY the toboganing..~! i have never been toboganing..or skiing.....or even played in the snow......*S*..my future step kids want to show me how to make snow angels.....( i pretend to know what they are talking about)..hehehehee....take care..catch up with you soon....~* and whm*~ where are YOU...haven't seen you around for a bit...*HUG*~
Old Feb 11th 2005, 2:33 am
keep checking....

one hand left now, hope you got that cat taken care of.

Tiaribbon,

have not been able to catch whm, could you pitch in and post the 4 and 3 of this countdown? Would be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend everyone

Hey whm

could you do me a favor and take over posting the 4 and 3 of our little countdown in this thread. I will still be able to do the 5, but will be out in the mountains tobboganing with the kids over the weekend and have no internet access. It would be great if you could pitch in there. I will also PM you to make sure you get the message.

Thanks
Old Feb 11th 2005, 3:00 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

one hand left now, hope you got that cat taken care of.

Tiaribbon,

have not been able to catch whm, could you pitch in and post the 4 and 3 of this countdown? Would be greatly appreciated.

Have a nice weekend everyone
You have a nice weekend too!!! Whm has spotted this and will be taking over - well since he doesn't have an "in process" to look at, he will have plenty of time to spare!!
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

heyyyyyy~ whm is a girl!

and it is ok..the countdown will continue whilst everyone else gets on with what they need to.
Tonight was my last night at work, and tomorrow my PC goes to it's new home. I have just 5 nights to go counting tonight.
I realy thank you for helping me to feel special ...hehehee..ok..i know it's not about meeeeeeee....LOL...but it should be....*said* with hands on hips*...ok ok....i give in..it is about all of us..and the excitement of new beginings. I can assure you, i will be crying when i leave my beloved Australia..and i will be crying when i arrive in my new beloved Canada. *VBS*~..and i will be just as excited when it is you (all of you)..who are leaving and arriving..heck i'd meet you at the airport with the biggest bunch of flowers....if i could...LOL.......*G*..hugsss

Last edited by Maple Leaf; Feb 11th 2005 at 11:00 pm.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:30 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

heyyyyyy~ whm is a girl!

and it is ok..the countdown will continue whilst everyone else gets on with what they need to.
Tonight was my last night at work, and tomorrow my PC goes to it's new home. I have just 5 nights to go counting tonight.
I realy thank you for helping me to feel special ...hehehee..ok..i know it's not about meeeeeeee....LOL...but it should be....*said* with hands on hips*...ok ok....i give in..it is about all of us..and the excitement of new beginings. I can assure you, i will be crying when i leave my beloved Australia..and i will be crying when i arrive in my new beloved Canada. *VBS*~..and i will be just as excited when it is you (all of you)..who are leaving and arriving..heck i'd meet you at the airport with the biggest bunch of flowers....if i could...LOL.......*G*..hugsss
Hey, thanks, Maple Leaf!! I AM a girl - well, that might be just a tad misleading, in terms of age I mean *LOL*!!!

BUT!!!

I am honoured and pleased to be able to report to one and all, all and sundry, that we are down to....

........4.........!!!

whm
Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:43 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by whm
Hey, thanks, Maple Leaf!! I AM a girl - well, that might be just a tad misleading, in terms of age I mean *LOL*!!!

BUT!!!

I am honoured and pleased to be able to report to one and all, all and sundry, that we are down to....

........4.........!!!

whm
Eeek!! Sorry - of course you are a girl what am I saying????
Old Feb 12th 2005, 11:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by whm

BUT!!!

........4.........!!!

whm
HEY great to see you! yep...4 nights to go...yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am getting very excited
Old Feb 12th 2005, 11:48 pm
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

.........3............!

HEY great to see you! yep...4 nights to go...yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee am getting very excited
Hey! Great to *see* you, too! I thought you were buried in rooms full of discarded clothing/*taking-with-me* clothing/not-sure clothing/gifts for new family -- I was trying to figure out how to get the constabulary to come and dig you out. Or the fire dept. or something.

I think my blood pressure is going up!! Nearly there......

whm

p.s. Snow angels: this is one thing I AM an expert on - when you very carefully find a clean piece of snow and then let yourself fall straight back into it (should be nice and puffy so you don't hurt yourself!). THEN...you move your arms and legs apart and together as far as you can, making lovely wing-like imprints over your head and what will look like "robes" (?) from your legs. The tricky part is *getting up* without falling back into it/putting footprints on it, etc. You get up, leap away, turn around and there!! your first snow angel. I think you should do this Day 1. *HUGS!!*

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.