Wikiposts

1 last question before postage

Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future
Default 1 last question before postage

Hi

Very nearly there....Just paid my fees ($1525)

The section that gets sent with my spousal application, there is a box that Say's

Client ID

Can someone tell me what to insert there??? Last furlong....
Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

ijstewart is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 1 last question before postage

We just left it blank. I seem to remember reading somewhere about others leaving it blank as well. Because we paid our fees over the internet before the application was submitted there was no way of having a Client ID. I reckon the Client ID box is for one's who haven't paid upfront and have received instructions to pay fees. Happy posting!! Now starts the waiting...

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Hi

The section that gets sent with my spousal application, there is a box that Say's

Client ID

Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

steve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to allsteve of 5-0 is a name known to all

Hi

Client ID

When CIC first receive applications they write back (eventually) and on that letter will be your client ID and/or a file number.
From then on, that is the CIC reference they (and you) will use.

If you have not had an AOR or any other first response to whatever you`ve sent - then you have yet to be informed of an ID or file number.
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future

Thank You all

Off to the post office tomoz....
Old Mar 16th 2006, 1:50 am
Forum Regular

VCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really niceVCox is just really nice

Thank You all

Off to the post office tomoz....

Don't know if you're planning to do this already, but I sent mine by Special Delivery so you can track when it got there and see the signature of whoever signed for it online - clever stuff!

V