~*~*~*We Got Married*~*~*~

Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: ~*~*~*We Got Married*~*~*~

Originally Posted by NessieOggy
Congrats Lady!!! Wonderful news and what luck to have a beautiful sunny day for your wedding.

Our first year of marriage involved inland immigration too... we figure if we could survive that 1st year... we can survive anything! *giggles* We will definitely have to do drinks.... soon!

Cheers & congrats, again!

Oggy

*VBS*~ thankyou! thankyou!~*VBS*
and yes we are with you on that one...survive the 1st year with all its trials and tribulations of immigration and we can survive anything alright...
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:17 am
Guinness is good for you.

Airseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud ofAirseir has much to be proud of

Congratulations

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
helloooo~....i am now officialy Mrs~*errr~*~Leaf .. .LMAO~~ ~~~
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

orazone is on a distinguished road

Congratulations . May God bring more hapiness and prosperity to you and your family.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:47 am
Bristolish expat

Location: Bristol ~ Nanaimo, BC ... It's a bit like Salem's Lot!!
bananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond reputebananahammock has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Mrs Leaf!!

Wishing you all the best for the future

Any chance of some photos?
Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold

~**~thankyou everyone*~*~* *VBS*~
Old Apr 27th 2005, 7:24 am
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Mrs Maple!
I hope you and your husband are as happy as me and my wife THOUGHT we were going to be!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

Sher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant futureSher has a brilliant future

Hi Maple,

Many many congrats to u and your new hubby.

May u have a long and happy life together.

Sher
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:25 pm
Cheese & Onion Member

Crispie will become famous soon enoughCrispie will become famous soon enough

Big Well Done and Every Happiness to You!
Marriage comes highly recommended from the Crispies
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:18 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Well, congratulations Mrs Leaf. I wish you may happy years. I'm sorry that I am a bit late with it but you know why.
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:22 am
Mad Bint

Platty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to allPlatty is a name known to all

Congrats to you both!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 11:28 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzRob
Well, congratulations Mrs Leaf. I wish you may happy years. I'm sorry that I am a bit late with it but you know why.
why ozrob?? i guess becuz u are busy holidaying in Scotland??
chill mate! Scotland is a coooooool place! Loved it when i went there..
enjoy ur time mate!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by OzRob

Well you think cos you are off working in another country is a good enough reason mister..???........NEVER.....LOL~~~~
hey it's great to have you back.....you've been missed
Old Apr 28th 2005, 6:41 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Well you think cos you are off working in another country is a good enough reason mister..???........NEVER.....LOL~~~~
What a shame, I am off travelling with no web access :scared: :scared: and then I come and miss this.
Congratulations in celebration of this day from me even in that annoying dark orchid (or whatever that color is)of yours

I whish you and your brand new hubby a quick PR and that nothing shall stand in the way of your being together.

Wow!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by mhhp; Apr 28th 2005 at 6:45 pm.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 5:56 am
Can I go now!?

OzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really niceOzRob is just really nice

Originally Posted by amancharan
why ozrob?? i guess becuz u are busy holidaying in Scotland??
chill mate! Scotland is a coooooool place! Loved it when i went there..
enjoy ur time mate!
Holidaying?? I wish!! My hands are too cold to type.
Old Apr 30th 2005, 5:58 am
Can I go now!?

I can't even get away from this forum when I am in the middle of nowhere and when the next thing north is the artic circle.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.