Reload this Page >

Zartkert to Living House Hungary Hajdusamson

Zartkert to Living House Hungary Hajdusamson

Old Mar 3rd 2019, 11:56 pm
Just Joined

Mohittiwari007 is on a distinguished road
Default Zartkert to Living House Hungary Hajdusamson

hi All,

I bought a Zartkert house in Martinka Hajdumsamson. I want to use the house for permanent living purpose and want to use dustbin service and address card on it.

Currently living at Debrecen and going to newly bought house for renovation.

Can someone help me with exact procedure, fee and time to use this house for permanent living ?
Do I need to do any formalities ? if yes what are these ?

Currently house has electricity and water but not gas. House is made up of wood not very insulated so I want to insulate it and want to move in it. Pls suggest.
Old Mar 4th 2019, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zartkert to Living House Hungary Hajdusamson

Be careful there and get a local expert!

An American friend of ours was told by the local authority that her summerhouse couldn't be "changed" into "permamnt living house" - because the rooms were not high enough!
PS:
What about sewage? where does it go?
A bit OT:
Even here in our relatively rich village near Hévíz there are many houses that have no gas connection - though the gas pipe is along the road. It'sjust too expensive for them - they use gas bottles for cooking and firewood for heating ...
Old Mar 4th 2019, 2:51 am
Just Joined

For Sewage- there is a big pot hole at the back of the house. Govt Sewage is not available at the moment. Everyone is using the same in the property.

My house has 3 rooms and I am converting 1 into Kitchen. other 2 have height more than 7ft. When you are saying not enough height means what ? Are there any parameters ?
Also I am currently have address card at Debrecen address- so can I live there without changing address for entire year ? also can I apply for Dustbin/kuka ?

House is also available on Hajdusamson local map: For Sewage- there is a big pot hole at the back of the house. Govt Sewage is not available at the moment. Everyone is using the same in the property.

My house has 3 rooms and I am converting 1 into Kitchen. other 2 have height more than 7ft. When you are saying not enough height means what ? Are there any parameters ?
Also I am currently have address card at Debrecen address- so can I live there without changing address for entire year ? also can I apply for Dustbin/kuka ?

House is also available on Hajdusamson local map page as well. I can send you link as this site not letting me do so.

can you suggest more pls

can you suggest more pls ?
Old Mar 4th 2019, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Szeged is an unknown quantity at this point

With regards to the Address Card - You can have a temporary address and a permanent address (as was the case with the previous owner of my Szeged flat); so I would advise going to your local Kormanyhivetal (govt office) to inform them of your actions. They may just note your temporary address or give you an additional (temporary) address card and/or paperwork that you could then show to the gas/electric/etc companies in your new address/town.
Old Mar 4th 2019, 6:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

To convert the building to a living house it will need to conform to the current standards of a house in terms of insulation values, heating system, sewage system ect. You will also need permission from the authorities to have a house at that location. I would suggest talking to a local architect to help with the form filling and detailing any changes needed to upgrade the structure. You will also need a site and building plans for the permissions.

Are there any other permanent living houses nearby - this could give a clue as to whether it would be allowed.

Of course the Hungarian Constitution allows someone to live where they like so if you take up residence the officialdom can't actually stop you living there, but they don't have to make things easy by giving you bin collections or an address card. On bin collections and post deliveries if the road is unsuitable then the services can be denied also if the roads are not good enough for the emergency service then permission can be denied.
Old Mar 4th 2019, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

hi Peter,

thank you for the information. I went to govt office today and they gave me the address no of the house on a stamped paper. Now I just have to go their and get the new address card. I also asked them if there is any problem If I live there permanent and they said there is no problem. Also the house is available on their map as well.
For dustbin I will go this week after I receive address card.
Also they informed me that if I have to extend house or build the new house then has to start paper work with approvals etc but now there is no issue to have address card on the house and live there.

thank you all.