Zala

Old Aug 3rd 2021, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Petemack1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Zala

Hi guys moving to my house in Zala country, wondering if any bits down there and what day and where the Balaton Brits meat in August.. Many thanks
Old Aug 3rd 2021, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

hobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond reputehobgoblins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zala

Hi, a Brit in Zala County here !! Not sure about the Balaton Brits as it's a bit of a trek for me so I have never been to any of the meet ups ...
Old Aug 8th 2021, 8:03 pm
Banned

mandst1499 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zala

The Brits (or any English speaking expat) meet at the Gulya Csárda, at 4:30pm address here:https://maps.app.goo.gl/bJpEVvgZkTzCU3cy9On the second Tuesday of every month..so the next one is actually tomorrow!
​​​​​​
There are quite a few people live near you. If you join the "Balatonbrits" Facebook group, and introduce yourself, you are sure to receive many replies. There is even a handy map, pin pointing where the majority of expats around the lake

Welcome to Hungary, enjoy!