Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Zártkert regulation extension

Zártkert regulation extension

Old Jun 12th 2017, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zártkert regulation extension

Originally Posted by GBA77
.......I have my beady eyes on a little vineyard about 40/45 minutes away. The exact size in m2 of that property is still tba but in any event all 3 properties would make my single ownership way over the 1 hectare limit.

Cheers

Gba

That is quite a long way from your house, could you not find something nearer? There is quite a lot of work involved with keeping a vineyard so those 40/45 minute trips would mount up over the course of a year.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
That is quite a long way from your house, could you not find something nearer? There is quite a lot of work involved with keeping a vineyard so those 40/45 minute trips would mount up over the course of a year.
Even one better:Setup your Owen Cider Press, buying in Apples which I intended to Do as they are so cheap and at Lest sum Srumpy Cider by Spring or earlier at Lest some think decent to Drink compared to the Gut Rotting first Yearling Wine which no one takes onto full maturity say 3 years digger47
Old Jun 12th 2017, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, cider would be a good idea. At the moment I just leave the apples to rot as they are not good to eat but they might be good enough for cider.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 5:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
Yes, cider would be a good idea. At the moment I just leave the apples to rot as they are not good to eat but they might be good enough for cider.
Just think 8 kg of Apples = 5 lts. of Cider and you don't have to be fussy about The Good the Bad and the Ugly and The Bugs make Protein hic hic hic get pressing digger47

Last edited by mawood47; Jun 12th 2017 at 5:29 pm. Reason: forget words
Old Jun 12th 2017, 6:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond reputewolfi has a reputation beyond repute

Soeone in my wife's family (a former Kolchose boss) has an apple plantation and makes pálinka out of the "not so good" apples - I think he uses that law that makes 50 liters tax-free ...
He once tried to sell them but got offers of less than 100 HUF per kilo!
Old Jun 15th 2017, 9:29 pm
Forum Regular

GBA77 is an unknown quantity at this point

FFS. I had a decent reply going and then went to look at something and came back and my draft is gone. Sod it. Will do it the weekend. Have Hungarian language lessons tomorrow down the local so cannot reply then.

GBA
Old Jun 16th 2017, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GBA77
FFS. I had a decent reply going and then went to look at something and came back and my draft is gone. Sod it. Will do it the weekend. Have Hungarian language lessons tomorrow down the local so cannot reply then.

GBA
Yes i gave Up after my Replay did the Same Wye spend time submitting a Replay it Not to Be Posted digger47
Old Jan 12th 2018, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
The regulations regarding zártkert (enclosed garden) whereby these properties can be taken out of the classification of agricultural land has been extended for one year. (was due to end Dec. 2016)

By removing the zártkert from agricultural land classification means that these properties can be bought and sold without the issues connected with agricultural land. (sale to foreigners, requirement to be a registered land user, maximum hectarage etc.)

Anyone who has a zártkert classified property should IMO consider taking the property out of agricultural classification

The change was/is free of land office charges (as far as I know)
Morning Peter in Hungary I am asking the original closing Date was December 2016 Is there now a New Cut off Time? Pleas, What does this Mean? can it be Classified differently allowing Residence Permit?
As I am in a complete Mess, All my Hungarian documents Have not only run out But have old address on in Budapest wear all invoices were sent to for Payment But The ex-wife as Banned any post and refused to make any payments all though I did give money for Her to do so, So now the fear is that Electricity Water could be cut of and Council Tax payment not paid well I do not know, as can not get any Post and writing this best as I can Thanks for any information digger47
Old Jan 12th 2018, 9:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry , at this time I do not know if the classification regulations have been extended. Changing the classification of land is possible within certain rules and you would have to find these at the land office. Removing zártkert (enclosed garden) lands from agricultural use was done IMO to take them out of the agricultural land laws and if this was not done it would have made them much more difficult to sell than they already are.