Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

"White van" transport, Hungary <>UK

"White van" transport, Hungary <>UK

Old Oct 6th 2021, 11:00 pm
Just Joined

ukiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default "White van" transport, Hungary <>UK

If any members have any experiences or recommendations for a reliable "white van" transport owner/operator that travels to the UK, I'd appreciate it very much.

I have done a search and come up blank. Thank you.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

ecurb is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "White van" transport, Hungary <>UK

We used arvatrans.com about a year ago. They were reliable and the price was competative. We sent 12 packages of various sizes in one go. UK to HU. This included small furniture items (chairs and flatpacked beds). This was before brexit so some extra paper work will be required now but their website is still advertising, so you could ask them for a quote.
Old Oct 8th 2021, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ecurb
We used arvatrans.com about a year ago. They were reliable and the price was competative. We sent 12 packages of various sizes in one go. UK to HU. This included small furniture items (chairs and flatpacked beds). This was before brexit so some extra paper work will be required now but their website is still advertising, so you could ask them for a quote.
Thank you very much.
Old Oct 11th 2021, 8:16 am
Banned

mandst1499 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, if you are on. Facebook, look up Simon Evans. He advertises his services on the BalatonBrits Facebook page. He regular makes the journey from Balatonkarattya to Aldershot. But collects items (from an envelope to a whole van full) from all over, at both ends. We have used his services a few times, he comes highly recommended..

Regards,
Mandy
Old Oct 14th 2021, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mandst1499
Hi, if you are on. Facebook, look up Simon Evans. He advertises his services on the BalatonBrits Facebook page. He regular makes the journey from Balatonkarattya to Aldershot. But collects items (from an envelope to a whole van full) from all over, at both ends. We have used his services a few times, he comes highly recommended..

Regards,
Mandy
Many thanks for that Mandy. I'm not on facebook unfortunately; is there a possibility you could PM me a phone # or email for Simon, alternatively I could PM you my phone and email if that would be preferable from the privacy issue. Thanks.

Regards,

Ian