Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

WE ARE THINKING OF MOVING TO HUNGARY

WE ARE THINKING OF MOVING TO HUNGARY

Old Sep 21st 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: WE ARE THINKING OF MOVING TO HUNGARY

Also lived in Cole Valley Road Hall green for 10 years a small world indeed!
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 5:51 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRUMYAM
hi richard thanks for your reply, you was only a few miles from us as we are in hall green near to the robin hood island (stratford rd). what a small world we live in !!! thanks for the information it is very helpful.
I'm sitting in a place quite close to Robin Hood Island right now!
Also, Sheldon was the first place I lived when I came to Birmingham ... just off the main cross roads on the Cov Road next to the Indian Restaurant
Old Sep 22nd 2010, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Robin Hood Pub Mitzy? yes I have had a curry in that restaurant few years ago now.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 4:54 pm
Account Closed

BRUMYAM is an unknown quantity at this point

we now have our next trip booked for the 2nd week in december !! we can,t wait to get back over there !!
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:05 am
Account Closed

me and the wife are now so much looking forward to our net trip to hungary second week in dec, we will see the place much diffrent to or other trips as we have only ever been there in the nice summer sunshine, we only hope we can find that special place for us and our dogs, we have 1 or 2 places to look at but that don,t mean we will find what we want !! as we have to take into account the locials and how they would take to having a english couple with a lot of very big dogs in there communitee. the wife as found a house that she likes the look of so we just hope it is not sold before we get over there, she looks at the pictures we have of the place over and over again, but seeing it in the flesh is totaly diffrent, but i must agree with her it looks every thing that we need to get settled in hungary.
Old Sep 29th 2010, 9:35 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you have your long johns and snow shoes at the ready
Old Oct 18th 2010, 8:37 am
Account Closed

so much looking forward to our next trip to hungary !!!! we are already starting to pack our cases. only the matter of weeks now and we will be back over there. we arrive on the 12th dec but we are going to vist a friend and her family just north - east of Budapest. she a promissed to take the wife christmas shopping around the christmas market & into Budapest which she is looking forward to. then we plan on moving around the country to see were we like !!! also have a look at a few properties in that area. we hope all goes well and we can find a place suitable for us & our dogs !! we may come across one or two of you guys on our travells
Old Oct 18th 2010, 8:45 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Goodness, you're well organised Darren

Good luck and I am sure you will find something, just take your time and check carefully any village or area that you are interested in.
A lovely chap here, who runs the expat club, recently said to me that the majority of expats who leave Hungary or regret buying here, do so because they bought in the 'wrong' village!