Walter Mitty

Old Jul 30th 2023, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Walter Mitty

I'd blocked a "Walter Mitty" person on FB I've known for years. Anything coming out of his mouth I'd many times questioned whether he was telling the truth. The latest is he's been working all around the world on human rights and learning to fly in the US. He'd found out my wife's maiden name and via FB sent her a message to pass to me because I had blocked him! My wife thought nothing of forwarding his message! After I explained everything she's now blocked him.
I'm not stupid enough to know he's angling for a free holiday at our place! I'm keeping well away from him because if what he's told me ..... he should be arrested for breaching the Official Secrets Act!!!! As per the title .... Walter Mitty!!!
Old Jul 30th 2023, 12:55 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Walter Mitty

I closed my Facebook long before moving to Hungary. I do not miss it and I doubt they miss me either or my viewpoints about the current state of society.

I am certainly not worried about any of my friends wanting a holiday with me in Hungary. Most of them think I am certifiable crazy for moving here. I am a bit of a loner and like my privacy so Hungary suits me just fine.
Old Jul 30th 2023, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
I closed my Facebook long before moving to Hungary. I do not miss it and I doubt they miss me either or my viewpoints about the current state of society.

I am certainly not worried about any of my friends wanting a holiday with me in Hungary. Most of them think I am certifiable crazy for moving here. I am a bit of a loner and like my privacy so Hungary suits me just fine.
I like my privacy too. I don't care if I see no one for months. But I do like a bit of a chit chat with anyone when walking the dogs.
I said to two local friends yesterday sometimes I feel like there's four people in my marriage. Funny enough past 48 hours it's all gone quiet and I've got my wife back!
Old Jul 30th 2023, 1:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever

I'm not particularly happy someone gave this Walter Mitty guy my wife's maiden name but it's possible he found it via his own FB friends who are friends with my wife. Why are they friends with him I've no idea. IMO he's someone to steer clear from. A good example is he met a very nice lady from USA and a deaf friend of mine had to call her to say he'd got no intention of flying to USA to marry her because he'd met another woman from North of England!!!