Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

TRAINS OR BUSES FROM ZAGREB TO NAGYKANISZA

TRAINS OR BUSES FROM ZAGREB TO NAGYKANISZA

Old Jan 4th 2011, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

his308 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRAINS OR BUSES FROM ZAGREB TO NAGYKANISZA

Hi and a Happy New Year to all. Since Ryanair has now pulled out of Budapest we are having to re-think our flight options I am looking at Newcastle-Gatwick-Zagreb. Our home in Hungary is in Zalakomar so the nearest train/bus station is Nagykanisza. Can anyone tell me how to search for trains or buses to and from Zagreb to Nagykanisza please. I have looked on the web but can't find any suitable links. Also, any other info or advice would be very welcomed. Thanks.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:14 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRAINS OR BUSES FROM ZAGREB TO NAGYKANISZA

Hi, we never had much luck for Nicole from Graz and Zagreb, the flights from London always arrived after the trains/buses had left. As you aren't flying from London you might be okay. From memory, I think there are a couple in the morning and then late afternoon. Try here (type in Zagreb and it should list the main train station)then let me know if you still need the bus timetable.
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
... As you aren't flying from London you might be okay....
I think you will find Gatwick is London
Old Jan 4th 2011, 12:57 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

LOL shows I just scanned the post! his308 is a dear friend of ours so I assumed they were flying from their neck of the woods, sorry you two

I put it down to my head being all over the place at the moment, I have a real dilemma after finding an old lady sleeping in our barn last night, it was about -9! Other half has spent the morning going round houses to find out what is going on and now we are trying to sort out the van or caravan for her to stay in at night until a long term solution can be found

Must admit, there is a funny side to the story. She was discovered late last night when hubby was going to get some wood, in the pitch dark, from the open barn and as he reached for the wood, an unworldly voice called out his name from the pile of wood..... He actually screamed and nearly had a heart attack