Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Taking the Plunge !!!!

Taking the Plunge !!!!

Old May 28th 2014, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

Lady Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Taking the Plunge !!!!

I agree Rural...but you know what, no matter how much advice one gets on these sites,he or she has to learn from experience and first of all make the right research and comply with any regulations. Even the Hungarians do not understand all the rules, then imagine someone who does not even speak the language. How on earth could that person cope with the endless paperwork that any small issue here needs to be dealt with and solved.

I may be a bit naive or with a low IQ , but I often come across with issues that no matter how carefully I read about and study, it does not make sense to me, I do not understand it. At times sorting out a problem here seems to me like running a never ending marathon.

My daughter's partner has a Masters in Electronics. He is a pure Hungarian pedigree , speaks the language at high level, but he often has difficulty understanding certain official letters and paperworks.

Well, I wish good luck to anybody on these sites who has the courage to start a new life or business in this country. After all, one needs determination and a good solid belief in order to succeed.

Have a rain free day...it is murky in our area today and a bit cooler than usual. It is pleasant though. I feel at home in +19C.

LZ x