Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Suitcase troubles

Suitcase troubles

Old Nov 5th 2010, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

bronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant future
Default Suitcase troubles

Going back and fro every couple of months is not easy, especially with restrictions on hand luggage if you travel light. I will be in Keszthely for a week from 5th December and this time I am taking a large suitcase with basic clothes and essential toiletries, no valuables, hoping that I can find someone (preferably a brit) to store it for me when I return to the UK. I expect not to have to return until about March (for week at a time) and probably every 2 months after that until our house is built. I don't need any other help at all except someone willing to put the case an a spare cupboard for me. Will display all contents so no funny stuff. Getting fed up and desperate now.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 2:07 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Suitcase troubles

Hi Bronty, if you contact me by PM nearer the time, I can arrange to meet up with you and collect your suitcase. Alternatively, if you go to the December meeting, there may be someone local whom you could leave it with.
Old Nov 6th 2010, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

bronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant futurebronty has a brilliant future
Default Re: Suitcase troubles

Really appreciate the help, you don't know how much. I will be in Keszthely on Monday 6th and leave on Friday 10th, so when I leave I can drop the case off in the morning before I go to the airport. This means that I won't be there for the meeting on the following Tuesday. Am staying in Heviz if that is any help. Do you have my email address or how do I contact you without putting details here? Oh, and showing my ignorance what does PM stand for? Thank you, thank you, thank you.