Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO ZALAKOMAR

SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO ZALAKOMAR

Old Nov 13th 2009, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

his308 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO ZALAKOMAR

Just returned from our home in Zalakomar and have had a very successful trip from start to finish. Thanks to Kenny we managed a massive shop at Ikea for kitchen, furniture and furnishings and he worked so hard to help us load all the gear into his convoy bus, drove us to the lake and then off loaded all the gear in torrential rain with Ray - thank you Kenny I don't know how we would have managed without you.

Next day we met up for the first time with Kev and Ben. In just days they had nearly completed the electrics, installed the kitchen, and carried out a multitude of work. They travelled over an hour and a half each way every day, put in a full days work and picked up materials on their way home. Ray is still there for another week and the lads are still grafting away. Lovely, lovely people. Hardworking, good sense of humour and so hospitable. Kev invited us to stay the night with him and his wife, Cindy. Ben came along to join us for a feast of a meal - scrumptious and very much home from home.

We struggled to find workmen/tradesmen and it must be fate that I posted this problem on the site. We couldn't have found better people anywhere. So, if anyone is looking for any work to be done, please don't hesitate and I will pass on their details - you will not be disappointed. Thanks again for all your help lads. Lesley and Ray
Old Jan 10th 2010, 11:38 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SUCCESSFUL TRIP TO ZALAKOMAR

Hi Lesley, I haven't been on the forum for a while and just spotted your post.
As you know, we were and are only too happy to help.

Take care