Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Spring in the garden - what & when will you sow?

Spring in the garden - what & when will you sow?

Old Apr 4th 2014, 10:40 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spring in the garden - what & when will you sow?

Originally Posted by digger47
I think they wear adders as I am good at counting digger
Groannnnn, that's as bad as my husbands jokes
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

I think they wear adders as I am good at counting digger
Digger ..... sorry. .... it doesn't ADD up! On the board game adders should be called subtractors ..... because you fall a long way when you land on one!
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Groannnnn, that's as bad as my husbands jokes
Does your husband know you said this?
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FenTiger
Digger ..... sorry. .... it doesn't ADD up! On the board game adders should be called subtractors ..... because you fall a long way when you land on one!
I always thought that the snake went up the ladder if I go up the wives ladder I will all so fall a long way down BANG
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:32 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

The kids and I are always telling him how lame his jokes are... Though not as bad as the Hungarian jokes he comes home with
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

I always thought that the snake went up the ladder if I go up the wives ladder I will all so fall a long way down BANG
Hope you're wife isn't reading this or you'll be banned to the dog house for a week!
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:34 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

if I go up the wives ladder I will all so fall a long way down BANG
Up the wife's ladder, banging, I am so not going there
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
The kids and I are always telling him how lame his jokes are... Though not as bad as the Hungarian jokes he comes home with
You must buy him a good English joke book ..... so he can polish up his act!
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:37 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

You must buy him a good English joke book ..... so he can polish up his act!
Wouldn't help - it's the way he tells them
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I've just thought what you lot doing inside on here ..... you should be outside making the most of the weather unless it's not as warm as here in UK. Our recent Hungarian visitors did comment its seems so much lighter longer here than in Hungary.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this pointmawood47 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you're wife isn't reading this or you'll be banned to the dog house for a week!
Dog House a bit tight for my size the Dog is a Yorkshire binlareden, I am always on the wright size wife ex trainer for Hungarian Olympic weight lifting team digger
Old Apr 5th 2014, 4:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dog House a bit tight for my size the Dog is a Yorkshire binlareden, I am always on the wright size wife ex trainer for Hungarian Olympic weight lifting team digger
Jeez Digger ..... youve quadrupled my estimation of you ... your definetly up there with the greĀ£@).
Old Apr 7th 2014, 9:31 am
I bite my thumb at thee

I've just remembered he now reads the forum oops Sorry love but you know how I like to tell it as it is
Old Apr 17th 2014, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well that's that not a single meter square not sown filled every wear 1400m2 with Helianthus sunflower posh ones and the Runner Bean and Broad and French beans 200m2 foilhaz with tomato's just Lettuce to plant in their but the Strawberry are doing well. Now can sit back and catch any weeds before the arrive and have problem with the Deer breaking fence down to room through the plot so back to Bpest as ordered for Ester but arriving was again fritting she the Old Dear greeting she reminded me when Les Dawson did is sit com of a old Lady arms folded scarf on head and taking so fast she stated she was backing a walnut and date cake my fevered cake but put of when I saw hear cracking the wall nuts with hear Kneecaps any way good gardening to all out their and yes I still have over 1 kg. of Helianthus seed spare digger
Old Apr 17th 2014, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi digger, I thought you said you had given up as the soil was too poor?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.