Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

So. I want to sell a tractor privately........

So. I want to sell a tractor privately........

Old Feb 7th 2019, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

jetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default So. I want to sell a tractor privately........

Not registered for road use ie no number plates. Is it much the same paperwork as for selling a car or is there going to be something special as it is agricultural equipment? Haven`t sold a vehicle privately yet and only bought from dealers. So a voyage of discovery awaits.

Having a change of plan so only keeping the old TZ4K as it is more fun..... I say fun. If you like 1950s technology in a 1990s built machine.

Thinking of offloading quite a bit actually, clear some space and I did say that anything that wasn`t going to be used in the next 12 months is going to go.
Old Feb 8th 2019, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Peter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond reputePeter_in_Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So. I want to sell a tractor privately........

Originally Posted by jetsam1
Not registered for road use ie no number plates. Is it much the same paperwork as for selling a car or is there going to be something special as it is agricultural equipment? Haven`t sold a vehicle privately yet and only bought from dealers. So a voyage of discovery awaits.
If there is no number plate then there is no officialdom with which to contend. You just use a normal sale / purchase agreement, sold as seen and approved etc. and include the serial number and that's it.

Old Feb 10th 2019, 3:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

jetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond reputejetsam1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So. I want to sell a tractor privately........

Originally Posted by Peter_in_Hungary
If there is no number plate then there is no officialdom with which to contend. You just use a normal sale / purchase agreement, sold as seen and approved etc. and include the serial number and that's it.
Perfect. Nice and simple and straightforward. Hopefully.