Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Hungary
Reload this Page >

Searching for a property manager in Balaton

Searching for a property manager in Balaton

Old Feb 4th 2016, 10:52 am
Just Joined

andysl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Searching for a property manager in Balaton

I would like to start by apologising that my first post here is a request. I’m not quite sure about forum etiquette so I’ll start with an introduction. I’m Andy, an iOS developer living near London. I have had a house in Balatonkeresztur for a few years that at the moment is mainly a holiday home. I’m trying to gradually increase the time I spend there with the aim of living there permanently in the future when I’ve got a better grasp of Hungarian.

At the moment because I’m away from it for long periods of time (and because my Hungarian is still very poor) I have someone who manages the property for me. Unfortunately he lives a considerable distance away and I’ve grown concerned that he really isn’t up to the task so I’m looking for someone else to manage the property and would be very keen to hear any recommendations that people have.

Any advice or recommendations would be greatly received!
Old Feb 9th 2016, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Searching for a property manager in Balaton

I know someone in the next village. I will ask him if he knows anyone. Actually he is in the same line of work as you but I think he works from home so can spend long periods at the lake.
Old Feb 9th 2016, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

That would be great. Thank you very much!
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got a reply from Tomas, I will pass it on by PM.
Old Mar 2nd 2016, 11:25 am
Just Joined

Thank you very much. (Hopefully as this is my 3rd post I'll be able to read the pm as at the moment its telling me I need 3 posts to read them).
Old Mar 7th 2016, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

simon1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

would you be willing to rent on a short term basis?... we are looking at moving to Hungary soon and would like to rent a place short term until we find a house to buy..

Thanks

Simon
Old Mar 7th 2016, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Simon,

I was supposed to be renting out my place in Hungary to another forum member but it fell through so I currently have a spare house available if it's any help.
Old Mar 7th 2016, 6:48 pm
Just Joined

simon1970 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fidobsa
Hi Simon,

I was supposed to be renting out my place in Hungary to another forum member but it fell through so I currently have a spare house available if it's any help.

Hi,

I sent you a message, let me know if you have got it..

Simon
Old Mar 8th 2016, 6:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes, I received your message and will reply shortly.